Open the door, please.
請把門打開
Hand on.
馬上
What?
什么事?
May I come in?
我能進去嗎?
No.
不行
I want to talk you.
我想跟你談一下
Then talk.
噢,你說吧
Where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪了?
Brian's.
Brian家
I just spoke to Brian's mother.
我去跟Brian媽媽聊過了
Tell me again where you were, and this time don't lie to me.
老實告訴我昨晚你在哪里,這次不許騙我
Where did you say Dad was again? In Philadelphia?
你再說一次爸爸在哪里? 在費城?
Andrew, don't change the subjects.
Andrew, 不許換話題
Sorry, I thought the subject was telling lies.
對不起, 我想現在的話題是說謊
I called Dad's cell phone. I know he moved out.
我打了爸爸的手機我知道他搬走了
Well, it's just temporary and.. I thought it would upset you, so I was protecting you.
這是臨時的……我怕這會讓你沮喪, 我希望保護你
Whatever. You lied. So stop pretending like you have some sort of moral authority.
不管是什么 你撒謊了別跟我說什么大道理
Just because I don't share my problems with you.
Andrew我只是沒有選擇與你分享我的婚姻問題
I doesn't means it give you the right to be rude.
這并不意味我允許你這樣沒有禮貌
How about driving my father away. Do I get to be rude then?
你是怎么把爸爸趕走的?這樣就有禮貌了?