We’re not here. Leave a message.
我不在,請留言。
It's Mrs. Huber, Susan, are you there?
我是 Huber夫人, Susan, 你在嗎?
I can see you lights are on. I hope you're not screning. That's so tacky.
我看見你們家的燈是亮的我希望你不是故意不接我電話
Listen, I need to talk to you.
聽著,我有事要跟你說
My water heater just burst and it's gonna cost me $ 600 for a new one.
我廚房的電熱器壞了需要600美元才能買個新的
And I can't afford that. I just beside myself. Call me as soon as you get in.
我買不起,需要你的幫助,你回來后就給我打電話
Julie, honey, wake up. We need to talk.
Julie, Julie,親愛的醒醒, 有事要告訴你
Can't this wait until morning?
不能等到明天早晨嗎?
I'm thinking I'm being blackmailed.
我想我被別人勒索了
And when I realized I couldn't put out the fire, I ran.
當我意識到我不能把火撲滅時我就跑了
I must've dropped the measuring jug in the process. Why do I even let you out of the house?
我不應該把量杯丟在現場我當時為什么要讓她進屋呢?
Obviously I can't let her get away with his.
這件事我脫不了干系
The only thing to do is go to the police.
現在我唯一能做的就是去警察局告訴他們發生了什么事
You can't do that.
你不可以這么做
Julie , I don't think they're throw me in jail.
Julie, 我認為他們判我進監獄的
It was an accident.
這是個事故
Dad won't care if it was an accident. He'll just use this as an excuse to reopen custody.
爸爸不會在乎是不是事故他會以這個為借口要回監護權
Mom, I don't want to live with Dad.
媽媽, 我不想和爸爸一起生活