Mom, how did you even know where I was here?
媽媽, 你怎么知道我在這里?
You went in my room?
你進到我房間里了?
You think that's bad? Tomorrow morning, I'm cleaning it.
你覺得這樣不好?明天早上我把你的屋子全都清理干凈
Oh, by the way, heath. I didn’t get the chance to tell you, that was a lovely solo last week in church.
對了, Heath, 我一直沒機會告訴你上星期你在教堂的獨奏太棒了
Thank you.
謝謝
We're out of here.
我們走了
I hope it wasn't something I said.
我想你們不會因為我說的話而離開了吧?
Well, Andrew, shall we?
好吧, Andrew, 我們走吧?
You just humiliated me in front of my friends. I am not going anywhere with you.
你在我朋友面前讓我難堪!我哪也不會跟你去
Fine.
好吧
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Staying for the show.
我留下來看表演
I'm dying to see what all the fuss is about?
我很想知道都演些什么
Excuse me, I'll have a glass of your house chardonnay.
對不起, 服務生, 我要一杯
I'm curious. As you fantasize about this woman.
我很好奇 Andrew你是否很喜歡這個女人
Do you ever stop and think how she came to be on this runway?
你有沒用想過她是怎么樣才到今天這個地步的?
That's someone's little girl and that someone probably had a lot of dreams for her.
這可能是某個人的小女兒有人可能對她抱寄予厚望
Dreams that did not include a thong and a pole.
當然厚望里不包括唱歌跳艷舞
It's not going to work, OK?
你這么說對我沒用, 知道嗎?
I'm not budging.
這不是討價還價
God knows what she's had to deal with in life. Abject poverty, drugs, domestic violence, maybe even molestation.
天知道她承受了多少痛苦窮困潦倒,毒品, 家庭暴力甚至是虐待!
Now she treat herself the other men treat her. Like an object, a piece of meat.
現在她對待別人就像以前別人對待她一樣就象一個目標,一塊肉
That does it. Kid, get her out of there. She's killing it for the rest of us.
夠了,孩子,你快走吧她會讓大家都失去興致的