1. have feelings for somebody/something:對......有感情
Courtney and Marcus may have feelings for each other.
Courtney 和 Marcus也許相互之間有感情。
We have deep feelings for Hong Kong and a sense of mission to build a better Hong Kong.
我們對香港有一份很深厚的感情,持久的責任。
2. what if:如果......將會怎么樣
What if she stands John up?
如果她不守約讓約翰空等怎么辦?
What if you fall down the steps?
你要在臺階上摔下來怎么辦?
3. get/be interested in:對......感興趣
He may arrive on time if he is interested in the match.
如果他對這場比賽感興趣,他可能會按時到。
Obviously he gets interested in music as well as (in) painting.
顯然他對音樂和繪畫都有興趣。
4. figure out:弄清楚,弄明白
I just can't figure him out.
我簡直摸不透他。
I can't figure out what he was hinting at.
我想不出他在暗示什么。
I didn't figure out how to do it.
我不知道該怎么辦。
5. feel about sb/sth:對某人的感覺
How do you feel about taking the job in London?
你對于到倫敦接受這份工作有何感想?
How would you feel about going to a baseball game tonight?
今天晚上去看一場棒球賽怎么樣?
All right, now you know what I really feel about you.
好了,你知道我對你是什么感覺了。
6. in one’s face:當著某人的面
When I said that her hair was dyed, she flew in my face .
當我說她的頭發是染的時候,她就悍然向我大發雌威了。
Every time the subject of my motoring conviction comes up my wife can't help throwing it in my face.
每當談到我開車違章判罪問題時,我妻子忍不住要以此事當面責備我。