This is the only empty stool.
就只剩這一張椅子空著了
I know we're not exactly friends, so we don't have to talk. Hi. Drink.
我知道我們算不上朋友 所以我們不必交談 嗨 給我來杯喝的
Is it so much to ask for a little meaningless vacation sex?
難道想要點無意義的假期性愛 太過分了
But little known fact——there are no gay people in the Bahamas.
但是 告訴你個事實——巴哈馬這里沒有同志
I have scoured the gym, the spa, the private beach.
我尋找過健身館 水療館 私人沙灘
Not a waxed chest or a condescending attitude to be found.
沒找到除過毛的胸膛 或者一個擁有謙卑態度的人
What about those two guys right there? Totally gay.
那邊的兩個男人呢 百分百是同志
European. Rookie mistake.This is the worst gammation ever.
雙性戀 新手的誤判 這是有史以來最糟糕的基期
Can I ask you a question?
我能問你一個問題嗎
Du you add the word "gay" to any regular word just to kinda make it your own?
你是不是會把基加到任何一個正常的詞匯中就是為了把它變成你獨有的
Gaybe. Gaybe not.
基許 基許不
Well, if it's any consolation, I'm kinda trying to meet someone, too.
嗯 這么說也許你會感覺好點 我也想試著認識某個人
But apparently, I've forgotten how.
但是顯然 我已經忘記該怎么做了
Well,this is your lucky gay. Okay. I'll stop that now. But seriously, I can help you.
噢 這是你幸運的一基 好吧 我不說了 但是說真的 我可以幫你
Girlselove it when a straightly is down with the pink team.
女孩子們特別喜歡和同志一起的直男
Who... who do you have your eye on?
誰 你看上誰了
This girl over here.
那邊那個女孩
Excuse me, pretty lady. My straight friend here is trying to set me up with guys.
你好 美女 我的直男朋友想幫我做撮合
How's that going?
進行得怎樣啦
Uh... Not so well. I could use your help.
嗯 不太好 看來需要你幫忙
Okay. What about those two? They're European.
好吧 那邊那兩個呢 他們是走歐洲人
I'm telling you this gain is not easy. I'll let you slide for that one.
我告訴你基可不簡單 這次我就相信你吧
I'm Susannah.Daniel. Cheers.Cheers.
我是Susannah 我叫Daniel 干杯 干杯