特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處:
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第7集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Wow, this place is beautiful. Can I take a second to drink it in.
這個地方太贊了 我想應該花點時間消化下
I certainly hope you are not wasting time drinking in your surroundings.
我希望你的消化沒有在浪費時間
Well, the first photo shoot starts in less than an hour.
離拍攝還有快一小時
If you someone tells there is something called Island Time,
如果有人告訴你在這里還有“美島傾情”
drown them in their daiquiri and poke their eyes out with the umbrella.
你用雞尾酒淹死他們 用扇挖掉他們的眼睛
Got it.
明白了嗎
I also need you to wrangler for the models,
我還需要你待在模特身邊
they need constant supervision.
他們需要不斷地被監督
I don’t want anyone tanned or bloated.
我不希望任何人被曬黑或者起水泡
I am on it.[qh]
我會的
I am sensing a personal life here. Stop it immediately.
我聞到尷尬的味道 馬上給我停止
I need your giant head in the game.
我要你馬上投入到工作里來
I have been here for five minutes.
我才剛到這里5分鐘
And I have already seen Matt and Amanda all over each other.
就看到Matt跟Amanda在哪都黏在一起
I don’t know how I am gonna avoid them.
我都不知道怎么避免看到他們
Well then, don’t.
那就不要躲
Matt and Amanda are the ones who have explaining to do.
讓他倆做他們的
I say, put themself out there and make them confess to you.
讓他們對你愧疚
I never thought of it that way.
我從來都沒這么想過
Miss Lumpkin, your room is ready now. Thank you.
Lumpkin小姐 你的房間準備好了 謝謝
Excuse me. Hold on. Excuse me.
對不起 等一等 打擾一下
Shh. Please don't say anything,'cause nobody knows I'm here.
噓 什么也別說 因為這里沒人知道我是誰
I got it. I love you so much. Thank you.
知道了 我超級喜歡你 謝謝
Oh,my god! I just ran into Shakira.
上帝啊 我剛剛看到Shakira了
Shakira! I'm jealous. Love you. Bye.
Shakira 我很嫉妒 愛你 再見