Amanda, I want to talk about this.
Amanda 我想和你談談
I don't.
我不想
Why didn't you just tell me that you were dating Matt?
為什么你不告訴我你和Matt在約會
Because I knew you would get all vulnerable
因為我知道你會受傷的
and push your glasses up your nose
哭得眼睛鼻子都看不見
and make me feel bad that I like him.
讓我感覺喜歡他是糟糕是事
Well, you should feel bad.
對 你應該感激糟糕
What if I still have feelings for him?
要是我對他還有感覺呢
Well,what if I have feelings for him, too?
要是我也對他有感覺呢
Why do your feelings count more than my feelings?
為什么你的感覺就比我的重要
Because I was dating him first.
因為是我先和他交往的
Isn't there ,like, a girl code about that?
這不是有個朋友協定嗎
Not for pretty girls.
這對漂亮的女孩不管用
And you only got interested in him again when I started liking him.
你對他又感興趣了是因為我開始喜歡他
No, that is not true.
不 這不是真的
I've been trying to figure out how I feel about Matt,
我一直在嘗試搞清楚我對Matt的感覺
but it's hard to do when someone else is already all up in his pants.
但是如果有個人在勾引他 這樣子我很難搞清楚
Said it.
我說出來了
I'll race you for him.
我們看誰能贏得他
Um... But I'm,,, I'm fully clothed.
嗯 但是我 我穿著齊整
So am I.
我也是呀
We're not children.
我們又不是小孩子
Then I guess I win. Oh, god. Yes!
那么我想是我贏了 天呀 好吧
Whoo-hoo! In your face! I win!
噢 噢 當著你的面 我贏了
Oh, come on, Amanda. Don't be like that.
噢 Amanda 別這樣
You'll find another millionaire to date in five minutes.
你5分鐘就能再找一個百萬富翁
Is that really what you think this is for me?
你就是這樣想我的
Betty, did it ever occur to you that I might actually have real feelings for Matt?
Betty 你有沒有想過也許我對Matt是有真感情的
No...Because you're only thinking about what you want.
不 因為你只是想著你想要什么
and what is that? One minute, you want to be his friend,
那是什么 前一分鐘你只想做他的朋友
and the next minute, you want him back?
下一分鐘 你又想把他要回來
What about what Matt wants?
那Matt想要的呢