RACHEL: Here. I thought you might be cold.
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 看老友記學英語 > 正文

加載中..
來,我想你可能會冷。
PHOEBE: Thank you.
謝謝。
RACHEL: Whoa, look at you, you did pretty well.
看看你,干得不錯嘛。
PHOEBE: Eight dollars and 27 cents. But not really, 'cause I put in the first two,
這里一共是八塊又二十七分。
just to, you know, get the ball rolling, and to make myself feel better.
其實沒那么多啦,頭兩塊是我放的。只是讓錢滾滾來還有讓自己舒服一點。
RACHEL: Do you?
結果呢?
PHOEBE: No. This whole like playing-for-money thing is so not good for me.
為了錢演奏這碼子事對我非常的不好。
You know, I don't know, when I sang "Su-Su-Suicide", I got a dollar seventy-five.
我不知道當我唱到”自殺”,我得到一塊七十五分錢。
But then, "Smelly Cat", I got 25 cents and a condom.
可是”臭臭貓”呢?十五分錢跟一個保險套。
So you know, now I just feel really bad for Smelly Cat.
所以現在我為”臭臭貓”感到很難過
RACHEL: Well, you know, honey, I don't think everybody gets Smelly Cat.
我不認為大家都會懂”臭臭貓”啊。
You know, I mean, if all you've ever actually had are healthy pets, then, whoosh!
我是說如果你只要養過健康的貓的話。
PHOEBE: It's not even that. I used to do my songs because it made me happy,
可是根本就不是那個嘛。本來我唱歌只是因為我很高興,
but now it's like, it's just all about the money.
可是現在卻變成全都是為了錢


- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
《老友記》視聽精講第311期:羅斯小時候扮喝茶的女人
你干嘛這么小家子氣,他有個芭比,有什么大不了?你以前都打扮得像女生。 -
《老友記》視聽精講第310期:菲比實際上是裝的
別誤會。你當經紀人當得比她好,但至少我跟著她,我這非常笨的腦袋還保得住。 -
《老友記》視聽精講第309期:錢德變得既空虛又黏人
Then I got all needy and clingy 于是我就變得,很空虛又很黏人。 -
《老友記》視聽精講第308期:喬伊死皮賴臉的要求
Come on, please, it'll be just this one more, well actually it's two. 拜托,再一次就好了,其實是兩次啦。 -
《老友記》視聽精講第307期:錢德決心不再害怕承諾
突然間,我們就是“情侶”了,然后我腦袋里的警報開始大響,“為了你的人生,快跑快離開這棟大樓!”