CHAN: She's insane, the woman is insane. It's before work, it's after work, it's during work.
她瘋了,那個女人瘋了,上班前,上班后,上班中。
She's got me doing butt clenches at my desk. And now, they won't bring me my mail anymore.
她叫我在公司做收臀運動?,F在,他們不再送郵件給我了。
RACH: Hey Phoebs, how'd it go with Scott last night?
菲菲,你昨晚跟史考怎么樣?
PHOE: Oh, um, it was nice. Took him to a romantic restraunt, ordered champagne, nice.
不錯呀帶他去一家浪漫的餐廳……點了香檳,很好
JOEY: The guy still won't put out, huh?
那個家伙還是不行動啊?
PHOE: Nope. Zilch, nothin', uh-uh.ALL: Sorry Phoebs.
不,零蛋,沒有。真遺憾,菲菲。
PHOE: Look, I, y'know, I don't mind taking it slow, I like him a lot,
我不在乎慢慢的來,我很喜歡他。
y'know he's really interesting and he's really sweet and why won't he give it up?
他這個人很有趣,人也很甜,他干嘛那么矜持呢?
JOEY: Maybe he, uhh... drives his car on the other side of the road, if ya know what I mean.
或許他跟我們反方向開車,你懂我的意思吧?
PHOE: No, whad'ya mean? He's not British.
不懂,他又不是英國人。
JOEY: Maybe he's. . . gay.
他或許是同性戀。
PHOE: Oohh, um, no, I don't think that's the problem. 'Cause we went, um, dancing the other night and the way he held me so close,
不,我覺得問題不在那兒,因為我們前幾天去跳舞…他緊緊抱住我的那個樣子,
and the way he was looking into my eyes I just like... definitely felt something.
還有他凝視我眼睛的樣子…我覺得他對我絕對有意思
RACH: Yeah, but how much can you tell from a look?
是啊,從眼神能看出多少呢?
PHOE: No, I felt it on my hip. You could tell.
不,我是從屁股感覺到的。