RACH: Hi.
嗨。
ROSS: I didn't get a cat.
我沒有領養貓。
RACH: Oh, that's um, interesting.
真有趣。
ROSS: No, no it's not interesting. OK, it's very, very not interesting.
不,那一點都沒有趣那非常非常沒有趣。
In fact it's actually 100 percent completely opposite of interesting.
事實上那百分之百是有趣的相反。
RACH: Alright, I got it Ross.
好,我懂了,羅斯。
ROSS: You had no right to tell me you ever had feelings for me.
你沒有權利告訴我說你曾經喜歡過我。
RACH: [hurt] What?
什么?
ROSS: I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you.
在我發現之前我跟芙莉過得很快樂。
RACH: Hey, I was doin' great before I found out about you.
在我發現之前我也過得很快樂。
You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie?
你以為看你跟芙莉那樣我心里好受嗎?
ROSS: Then you should have said something before I met her.
你應該在我認識她之前說出來。
RACH: I didn't know then. And how come you never said anything to me.
那時我不知道啊那你為何從不說什么呢?
ROSS: There was never a good time.
因為總沒有機會。
RACH: Right, you, you only had a year. We only hung out every night.
對,你有一年機會我們每晚都在一起混。
ROSS: Not, not, not every night. You know, and...
不是……每個晚上。
and it's not like I didn't try, Rachel, but things got in the way, y'know?
而且我也不是沒試過,瑞秋,但是每次都有事情發生。
Like, like Italian guys or ex-fiances or, or, or Italian guys.
就像是意大利人啊……或者是前任的未婚夫啦…
RACH: Hey, there was one Italian guy, OK, and do you even have a point?
只有一個意大利人你到底有沒有重點啊?
ROSS: The point is I... I don't need this right now, OK. It, it's too late,
重點是我現在已經不需要這個了,太遲了,
I'm with somebody else, I'm happy. This ship has sailed.
我在跟別人交往,我很快樂,這艘船開航了。