PHOE: How'd you make out last night?
昨晚親得怎么樣了?
ROSS: That, that is funny. That is painfully funny. No, wait. Wait, yeah, that's just painful.
那真風趣,風趣得很痛苦。對,只是痛苦而已。
MNCA: Wait a minute. I thought last night was great.
我以為昨天晚上很棒耶。
ROSS: Yeah, it was, but...I get home, ok, and I see Julie's saline solution on my night table. And I'm thinking to myself, oh my god, what the hell am I doing? I mean, here I am, I am with Julie, this incredible, great woman, who I care about and who cares about me, and I'm like, what, am I just gonna throw all that away?
沒錯,是很棒但是當我回到家…我看到芙莉的食鹽水放在我床邊的桌上…我就想"老天啊我到底在做什么呀?"我跟芙莉這么好的女人在一起…而我就那樣拋棄一切嗎?
JOEY: You got all that from saline solution?
瓶食鹽水可以講那么多?
MNCA: We are talking about Rachel here. You and Rachel.
我們現在是在談瑞秋你跟瑞秋。
ROSS: Believe me, I've been dreaming about me and Rachel for ten years now. But now, I'm with Julie, so it's like me and Julie, me and Rachel, me and Julie, me and Rachel. Rachel, Rachel.
我夢想我跟瑞秋一起想了十年了。但現在我跟朱麗在一起,就好像我跟芙莉,我跟瑞秋,我跟芙莉,我跟瑞秋…瑞秋?
RACH: Hey, you.
你好。
ROSS: How are you?
你好嗎?
RACH: Good. How are you?
很好,你呢?
ROSS: Good.
很好。
JULIE: Hi, honey.
嗨,親愛的。
ROSS: Hi, Julie. Hi, Julie. Julie, um, how are you?
嗨,朱莉,你好,朱莉,你好嗎?
JULIE: Good.
我很好。
ROSS: Good, so everybody's here. Everybody's good. So, were you gonna play something,
Phoebe?
大家都在,大家都很好,你不是要彈什么嗎,菲此?
PHOE: Oh, well, actually.
其實我沒有...
ROSS: Play it.
彈啊!