CHANDLER: What's in the bag?
袋子里有什么?
ROSS: Um, just some presents.
只是些禮物啦。
JOEY: C'mon show us what you bought. . . You know you want to.
快拿出來瞧瞧啊,少裝了。
ROSS: OK. OK, this is a picture frame from Ben to my parents, huh.
好吧,你們看這是班送給我父母的相框。
MONICA: Cute.
很可愛。
ROSS: I got some, uh, hers and hers towels for Susan and Carol. And, uh, I got this blouse for mom.
我買”她的”跟”她的”毛巾給蘇珊跟凱洛。還有,買了這件襯衫給媽。
MONICA: Ross, that is gorgeous!
羅斯,好漂亮哦。
MONICA: Look at these authentic fake medals. I tell ya, mom's gonna be voted best dressed at the make-believe military academy.
瞧瞧這些假徽章。媽會像在”偽軍校”里面……會得到”最佳服裝獎”的菲菲
PHOEBE: Hey.
嗨。
GANG: Hey. Hi Phoebe.
好啊,菲比。
PHOEBE: Happy Christmas Eve Eve. Oh my God, where did you get this?
圣誕前夕的前夕快樂。我的天哪,這哪兒來的?
ROSS: Uh, Macy's, third floor, home furnishings.
梅西百貨三樓,家飾部。
PHOEBE: This is my father, this is a picture of my dad.
這是我爸爸,這是我爸爸的照片。
CHANDLER: Nah, Phoebs, that's the guy that comes in the frame.
菲此,那是相框附送的相片。
PHOEBE: No it isn't, this is my dad, alright, I'll show you.
不,這是我爸爸好嗎,我拿給你們看。
RACHEL: Phoebe, I thought your dad was in prison.
菲比,我以為你爸在牢里。
PHOEBE: No, that's my stepdad. My real dad's the one that ran out on us before I was born.
不,那是我繼父,我真正的爸是我出生以前就跑了的那個。
RACHEL: How have you never been on Oprah?
你怎么會沒上過談話秀啊?
PHOEBE: OK, look, see, this is him. My mother gave me this picture before she died, same guy.
看,這就是他。我媽在死前給了我這張照片同一個人來的。