ROSS: Hiiiiii.
大家好。
PHOE: Are... are you OK?
你好嗎?
ROSS: Yeah, yeah, just a tough day at work. A stegosaurus fell over and trapped a kid.
很好,只是水深火熱的一天,劍龍倒了,困住一個小孩。
Whoa, whoa, I know this jacket, this is, th--Fun Bobby's jacket!
我認得這件夾克這是風趣巴此的夾克!
Where is he, what. He, he's here, isn't he?
他在哪里?他在,對不對?
MNCA: Maybe.
或許。
ROSS: Don't toy with me.
別耍我。
FBOB: Geller!
老蓋勒!
ROSS: Hey, Fun Bobby!
風趣巴比!
FBOB: Hey. Whoa, hey, you've been working out, huh?
你有去健身啊?
ROSS: Not at all! I love this guy. Hey, I was so psyched to hear you're back with my sister!
才沒有呢,我愛這家伙,好高興聽到你又跟我妹妹在一起了。
MNCA: You and me both.
我們都是。
FBOB: Hey, so what'd I miss, what'd I miss, c'mon?
我錯過了什么嗎?
PHOE: Oh, we were just trying to make Joey feel better.
我們只是讓喬伊覺得好過一點。
FBOB: Hey, do you need me to pick you up?
需要我把你舉起來嗎?
JOEY: No, I'm alright man. Really.
不,我沒事了,真的。
FBOB: No, I'm picking you up.
不,我要把你舉起來。
JOEY: Hey no, seriously, I don't need you to pick me... Alright! It still works.
不,真的,我不需要…好吧,還是有用。
FBOB: OK, now before I go, does anybody else need to be picked up? I'm still gonna go.
在我走之前有誰還要被我給舉起來的?我還是走好了。
MNCA: OK, I'll see you later babe.
待會兒見了,拜拜。
FBOB: Uh, public display of affection coming up. You can avert your eyes.
我們要公開親熱大家的眼睛請回避一下。
FBOB: See ya.
再見咯。
ALL: Bye! See you later!
再見!