CHANDLER: That's a good plan, Joe. Next time we wanna pick up women, we should just go to the park and make out. Taxi, taxi!
還真是個好計晝下一回想泡妞......我們干脆直接去公園親熱算了,計程車...
JOEY: Hey, hey, look at that talent.
你看那票妞兒
CHANDLER: (to taxi driver) Just practicing. You're good. Carry on. Wait, wait, wait.
只是在練習,你很行。繼續開吧。等等,等等我們。
GIRL 1 ON BUS: Hey, you. He's just adorable.
他好可愛哦。
CHANDLER: Ok, but can you tell him that, because he thinks he's too pink.
告訴他,好不好?他覺得他臉色太紅潤了。
GIRL 2 ON BUS: So what are you guys out doing today?
你們今天出來做什么?
JOEY: Oh we're not out. No, no. We're just uh, two heterosexual guys, hanging with the son of our other heterosexual friend, doin' the usual straight guy stuff.
我們沒有。我們只是幫我們的異性戀朋友......帶孩子的異性戀男人做一般男人應該做的事情。
CHANDLER: You done?
講完了?
JOEY: Yeah.
講完了。
GIRL 1: Oh, there's our stop.
我們到了。
JOEY: Get outta here. This is our stop too.
少來了,我們才到了。
GIRL 2: You guys live around here too?
你們也住在這附近啊?
JOEY: Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. We live in the building by the uh sidewalk.
我們住在那個人行道旁邊。
CHANDLER: You know it?
你們知道嗎?
JOEY: Hey, look, since we're neighbors and all, what do you say we uh, get together for a drink?
對了,既然大家是鄰居嘛我們聚一聚喝點東西,如何?
GIRL 1: So uh, you wanna go to Marquel's?
我們去馬可咖啡廳,好嗎?
CHANDLER: Oh, sure, they love us over there.
好啊,他們很喜歡我們。
GIRL 2: Where's your baby?
你們的寶寶呢?