特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Amanda: Finally! everybody's here already.
才來 大家都到了
Amanda’s friend: Oh, yeah! Hey! spicy little tamale.
好 小辣醬
Betty: These are all your friends?
這些是你所有的朋友了嗎
Amanda: Yep. And they're all here to meet you. Well...
對 他們都是來見你的
Betty: Amanda, you said it was a mixer. Instead, it's a bunch of guys and me.
阿曼達 你說過是個綜合性的好男人 結果 確實一幫男人和我
Amanda: God, would you stop talking about Matt already!
天 你能不能不要再說馬特了
Betty: Who said anything about Matt?
誰說馬特了
Amanda: Betty, he has moved on. You don't need him anymore. just get it together!
貝蒂 他已經看開了 你不在需要他了 振作起來
Betty:What?
什么
Andy: Betty? Hey, it's, uh, it's Andy.
貝蒂 我是 我是安迪
Betty: Andy, my favorite barista. You gave me a free cookie with my coffee the other day and I never got to thank you, so...Thanks.
安迪 最好的咖啡店員工 你那天給我的咖啡送了塊免費小餅 我還一直沒有謝謝你 那就 謝謝你
Andy: Yeah, yeah.No, happy to do it. I... c-can I get you a drink or some chips or...
是的 是的 不 我的榮幸 我能幫你拿杯喝的嗎 或者薯片
Betty: Um, yeah, sure. I'll have some wine.
好啊 我就來杯酒吧
Andy: Great.
太好了
Amanda’s friend: Hi. I'm here about the ad you put in Craigslist...
嗨 我看了你登在交友網站上的廣告
Amanda: Shh! Shut up about that! We're all friends here, okay?
噓 閉嘴 來這兒的都是朋友 明白嗎