特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Daniel: Oh, I... I can't get that image out of my head!
我忘不了那場面
My mother and...and him?
我媽和他
What is thing called after the soldiers go through the war?
那種士兵從戰場歸來后得的病叫什么來的
Natalie: Post-traumatic stress disorder?
創傷后緊張癥
Daniel: That's it.
就是它
Natalie: Okay, you've been writing an angry e-mail to your mother for over two hours.
你給你媽媽寫憤怒信已經寫了兩個多小時了
Daniel: Mm-hmm. So?
那又如何
Natalie:Remember in group when Bennett was talking about "brain-drainers"?
你還記得在互助組 班尼特講關于“流失的人才”的話題嗎
You know, people who create unnecessary drama?
就是那些搞出很多無謂爛事兒的人
You know, look, don't get me wrong.
你別誤會
I've only been here for a day, but I've seen a lot of drama.
我才到這里一天 不過我已經看到很多爛事兒了
I mean your mom, this guy Hartley, Betty...
你媽媽 那個叫哈特利的 貝蒂
Daniel: Now wait a second. Hartley, yeah.
等下 哈特利 確實不咋地
My mom, maybe.But not Betty. No way.
我媽媽 可能有點兒 不過貝蒂不是 絕不是
Natalie: Well, you know, she just seems a little needy.
也許吧 她看上去有點可憐
You know, when she asked you to go to that party with her
當她邀請你和她一起參加聚會的時候
and you said no and she acted like she was fine with it?
你拒絕了 她裝得似乎并不介意
She wasn't fine with it.
其實她很介意
Daniel: But her ex-boyfriend asked someone else to the party.
那是因為她前男友邀請了別人參加聚會
Natalie: Yeah, drama.
對呀 爛事兒
I don't want to seem harsh but isn't this what you were complaining about
我不想讓你聽著覺得刺耳 但這些事就是你在抱怨的啊
all this stress coming at you and ruining your clarity?
這些莫名的壓力攪了你的清靜
I don't think it's coming from you.
但沒有一件事是關于你自己的