特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
All right, Marc. tell me what we are doing here.
行了 馬克 告訴我為什么來這兒
Well, it turns out your dirty P.I. is of the corrupt, b-grade, bridge-and-tunnel
你那個私人偵探很墮落 他絕對是下等的土包子類型 他不知怎么的和一個極其富有的女繼承人結了婚
He has hoagie money? Mm-hmm. What's, uh, what's he blackmailing me for?
他有很多錢嗎 為什么 那他到底為什么勒索我
Well, Princess Lunchmeat keeps him on a very short leash so she wouldn't appreciate photos of her keeping him on an even shorter leash.
午餐肉公主用皮帶把他拴住了 她不希望我們拍她用皮帶綁住他的照片
Who the hell are you?
你們是誰
We're looking for Castelar.
我們在找卡斯特拉
He's in there.
他在里面
I'll take it from here.
后面的事我接手了
She may want this.That was really brave.
她也許想要這個 你剛才很勇敢
Bite me, baby. Oh, yeah.
咬我吧 寶貝兒
I hope you're enjoying this.
愿你爽歪歪
Oh, yeah, baby, Yeah.This is a different class of shoe than you're used to, Detective.
Smile! Hey! Who the hell are you?
笑一個 嘿 你們是誰
Who the hell are you? You're not Castelar.
你又是誰 你不是卡斯特拉
Yes, I am. no. I mean, no, no, no, I'm not. Oh, hell! Did my wife send you?
我是 不 不 不 我不是 媽的 是我妻子派你們來的嗎
Aw. Oh, no. Marc, this is not the man who's blackmailing me but this is detective Castelar.Oh, damn it! Of course he didn't use his real name.
噢 不是吧 馬克 這不是勒索我的那個人 但他確實是卡斯特拉偵探 哦 可惡 他當然不會用自己的真名字
He stole this man's identity 'cause he knew I'd try something like this.I should've seen it coming.
他盜用了這人的身份 因為他知道我會查他 我應該預料到的
So who's blackmailing you?
那到底是誰勒索你