特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Okay, thank you. Name?
好的 謝謝 姓名
Betty. Betty Suarez.
貝蒂 貝蒂·蘇亞雷斯
And the name of your plus one?
你的舞伴的名字呢
Just me. I'm my own plus one.
一個人而已 我就是我的舞伴
Oh, my god! Was I in that photo? How embarrassing.
天啊 我也在照片上 真尷尬
Champagne, count?
香檳
Ms. Slater? I'm on the board of "style cares,"
斯萊特女士 我完全同意“時尚關懷”
and I just wanted to tell you how thrilled we are to have you host this event for us.
我只想表達這場派對讓我們激動萬分
Well, what can I say? I'm a giver.
該怎么說呢 我樂于給予
I hope you realize how many children you've helped.
望你知道你的善舉幫了很多孩子
Yes. I'm all about the children.
全是為了孩子
Are you okay, Willie?
還好嗎 威威
No, I'm not okay, and it's all your fault.
我不好 都是你的錯
You brought this into my house. This ridiculous spectacle!
你把這荒誕的場面帶到我家里
And all these people throwing insane amounts of money on children I don't even know!
人們還往這些孩子身上扔大把的錢
And I can't even afford to save my own child.
我卻救不了我自己的孩子
Marc, what am I supposed to do?
馬克 我該怎么做
I thought I could handle it, but I can't.
我原以為我可以擺平 但是我不能
Well, I can. Oh! I'm turning myself in.
我可以 我要去自首
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
別犯傻了
No daughter of mine is going to prison.
我的女兒絕不會坐牢
I'll have him killed.
我要把他殺了
Okay. okay. you're not turning yourself in,
好吧 你不需要自首
And you, you're not killing anyone.
你也不用殺人
What's with this family?
這對母女怎么了
Mama, we have no choice.
媽媽 我們別無選擇
If you can't pay, then I have to do this to save us both.
如果你付不起 我就必須這樣做來保住我們