特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
What do you want, Amanda? Betty, please don't hang up.
你想怎樣 阿曼達 貝蒂 別掛電話
I feel so bad about what happened.
之前的事 我覺得糟透了
Yeah, so do I.
我也是
I just thought you'd have a better chance at a love connection if we placed an ad for your special needs.
如果把你的要求做成廣告 相親時就更容易成功
Please don't be mad at me.
I'm not mad.
我不是生氣
I know that in your own warped, potentially life-threatening way, you're just trying to be a good friend.
我了解你只是以扭曲威脅恐嚇的方式試著成為好朋友
Yeah. Totally.
沒錯 絕對
Hey, that guy Andy left his number if you want to give him a call.
安迪那家伙留了電話 你愿意打給他嗎
I'm not interested. I decided I'm not going.
沒興趣 我決定不去了
Really?
真的
Mm-hmm. look, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.
嗯 掛了 稍后打給你
重點講解
第一、詞匯學習
1. warp vt. 有偏見, 受曲解, 反常
e.g. His mind is warped humor.
他的思想反常。
e.g. Histories are often warped by biases.
歷史常為偏見所曲解。
2. potentially adv. 潛在地
e.g. Many household products are potentially harmful.
很多家用產品有潛在的害處。
e.g. I am facing a potentially very expensive divorce.
我可能要面對一場很昂貴的離婚。
3. threatening:威脅的
e.g I heard form a threatening letters.
我收到了一封威脅信。
e.g. The house seemed less threatening in the cold light today.
第二、短語學習
1. hang up:掛斷
e.g. He said he'd call again, and hung up on me.
他說他會再打過來,就突然掛斷了電話。
e.g. I am sorry I have to hang up now.Someone is knocking at the door.
對不起,我得掛電話了,有人敲門。
2. feel bad about:對......過意不去
e.g. I feel bad about losing your dictionary.
我很抱歉把你的字典丟失了。
e.g. I feel bad about the mistake, but do you have rub it in?
我很為這個錯誤難過,但你非得一遍又一遍地講起它嗎?
3. have a chance:有機會
e.g. I'm very happy to have a chance to visit your school.
我很高興有機會到你校參觀。
e.g. It's so nice at the weekends to have a chance to lie in.
在周末有機會睡懶覺真是太好了。
4. be mad at:對......生氣(惱火)
e.g. She used to get mad at me because I always turned in my assignments late.
她很氣我因為我總是遲交作業。
e.g. I was rather mad at missing my train.
我沒趕上火車,氣極了。
5. give him a call:打電話給某人
e.g. I'll give him a call from the phone booth on the corner.
我到街角的電話亭給他打個電話。
e.g. Tell him to give me a call when he returns .
他回來時告訴他給我打個電話。
附:其他短語
1. a love connection:相親
2. special needs:特殊需求
第三、語法點撥
Yeah, so do I.
點撥:這是倒裝句。結構是so+助動詞+主語。這句話以so開頭,do是助動詞,I是主語。