特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Ahem! What do you mean, you're not going to the party?
什么 你真的不去那個舞會了
Hilda, it's fine.It's not like anyone's gonna miss me anyway.
希爾達 我沒事 沒人會想我
Daniel's off with his new best friend Natalie and...
丹尼爾邀請了他的新知己
and, and, and, what, Betty?
然后 然后什么 貝蒂
And, yes, Hilda, Matt is still going with someone else, and it still sucks.I can't just walk in there alone.
馬特邀請了其他人 真是太糟了 我不能獨自一人去
Yes, you can.
你可以的
It's so Julia Roberts from "My Best Friend's Wedding."I love that for you.
就像我“最好朋友的婚禮”中的“朱莉婭.羅伯茨” 我真是愛死了
Betty, why are you holding on so hard to Matt?
貝蒂 為什么還放不下馬特
He has clearly moved on. Why don't you?
他已經放下了 你呢
I don't know. It's just, everything's changing so fast.Things are weird with Daniel at work,and I just really thought that Matt and I could have a future.I just wish one thing could stay the same.
我不知道 一切變得太快 和丹尼爾工作很奇怪 我原以為馬特和我還有戲 我只期望一切別變得那么快
Well, we're not going anywhere.So can't that be enough for you for a while?
我們哪里都不會去 這會讓你好點嗎
No. Unh-unh!
不會 你這家伙
What am I doing?I've worked too hard to let someone else stop me from having fun at this party——a party i was invited to.
我在干什么 我工作很努力 誰也不能阻止我享受這場派對
There you go!
你就該去呀
So what if I'm alone?
這樣我一個人去
Yeah, who cares?
誰在乎呢
I deserve this, and I'm going. Oh... I forgot to get a dress.
我值得擁有 我要去 我沒有晚禮服
Oh, I got it! Remember when you put on a little weight last spring?
有了 媽媽 還記得去年春天你肥了
Remember when I did what? Let's not pretend.
記得什么 沒裝了
I need scissors, thread and the dress you wore to Archie's fund-raiser. This is my "project runway" moment, and I'm gonna make it work!
我需要剪刀 針線 還有你出席亞奇募捐穿的裙子 這是我天橋風云時刻 我要大展拳腳