特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Hey, Natalie?
嘿 娜塔麗
Where's Daniel? I really need to talk to him.
丹尼爾去哪了 我得和他談談
Uh, he should be back any minute,
他馬上就回來
but, uh, we're leaving for a group meeting,
不過 我們要去參加互助組的討論會
So I doubt he'll have time to talk.
我想他可能沒時間和你談
Well, he'll have to make time. this is pretty important.
他必須得騰出時間 這事兒很重要
So is this meeting.
討論會也重要
Daniel, hey. uh, look, um,
丹尼爾 聽著
I just got off the phone with your mom.
我剛剛和你媽媽通過電話
I think you should talk to her. She's really upset.
我想你得和她談談 她很不安
She called you. Of course. Look, uh...
她給你打電話了 當然
I don't know why she's trying to involve you,
我不知道她為什么想把你攪進來
But I'd really rather not talk about it right now.
但現在我實在不想談這個
Daniel. Your mother's really hurting.
丹尼爾 你媽媽現在很難過
I think she just wants you to hear her out.
她只是想讓你聽聽她解釋
No offense, but maybe we should just let Daniel work out his own problems.
無意冒犯 但也許我們應該讓丹尼爾自己處理自己的事情
Um, no offense, but maybe you should just butt out and let Daniel answer for himself, okay?
我也無意冒犯 但也許你應該少管 讓丹尼爾自己回答 行嗎
Betty, you're being incredibly rude.
貝蒂 你太無禮了
Natalie's just trying to help me. She's my friend.
娜塔麗只是想幫我 她是我朋友
Yeah, so are we.
我們也是朋友
Daniel, your mom needs you right now. But, no.
丹尼爾 你媽媽現在需要你 可是不行
Instead you're listening to your new friend Natalie?
你現在聽你新朋友娜塔麗的話了
Is this like when I asked you to go to the party
我邀請你和我一起參加聚會
'cause I can't stand to be there alone with Matt,
因為我沒法獨自面對馬特
And, no, you're taking your new friend Natalie?
可是不行 你要帶新朋友娜塔麗去
Okay, stop it.
行了 別說了
I don't know what's going on with you.
我不知道你到底是怎么了
I don't need this drama in my life, okay?
我不希望生活里充滿各種爛事兒 行嗎