特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
The writers finished a draft of your speech.
作者們已經完成了你演講的草稿
I think it's appropriately faux-modest, yet preachy.
我覺得太假 太羅嗦了
You should probably take a look at it, though.
你還是該自己看一下
Ugh, I don't care.
我不在乎了
Are you okay, Willie?
你還好嗎 威莉
I was worried when you raced out of here this morning.
今天早上你沖出去 我很擔心
Everything is fine. But I need you to do some research. See what dirt you can dig up on this.
一切都好 但我需要你做點調查 看看你能從這個人身上挖到多少料
No. Willie, please. I'm sorry, but I can't.
不 威莉 拜托 我不能
I took this job because I wanted to be a fashion editor, not a blackmailer or a digger of dirt or fond as I am of ascots and monocles——a junior detective. I'm sorry.
我來這里工作是因為我想做時尚編輯 而不是敲詐者或者狗仔隊 或者讓人認為我很喜歡八卦 作什么偵探 抱歉
I can't spend one more moment of my life scrounging around in dumpsters, looking for horrible information on people.
我不能再花費生命中的時間 在閑聊中挖料找別人的小辮子了
Enough is enough. I.... I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry.
夠了 我不能再做了 抱歉
Nicol killed her boyfriend. I covered it up.
妮可殺了她男朋友 我替她瞞下了
This detective is blackmailing me, and I don't have the money.
這個偵探在勒索我 我沒有錢
I need to find out something on this guy or we both go to jail.
我要找到這個人的小辮子 不然我們兩個就要去坐牢
Uh, I'll get right on it.
我這就去辦