Joey: Hey, uh, you can't recycle yearbooks, can you?
同學錄有沒有回收?
Chandler: I'll take that.
那個給我。
Joey: You want his yearbook?
要他的同學錄?
Chandler: Yeah, yeah. Some people said some nice things about him. I think somebody should have it.
有人說了他的好話應該留下來。
Monica: Oh, gosh, this is so weird. I mean, his whole life was in this apartment, and now it's gone.
這真的很奇怪,他整個生命都在這公寓度過現在人去樓空。
You know, I think it would be nice if we just took a few moments, for Mr. Heckles.
我想我們應該為Heckles先生默哀一會兒。
I mean, he was kind of a pain, he was, but, he was a person. You're all going to hell.
他是個人物。你們全都會下地獄。
Rachel: It's really not that big.
其實沒有那么大!
Chandler: Taking that with you, huh?
你要拿那個走吧?
Joey: Oh, yeah.
沒錯。
Ross: You coming?
你來嗎?
Chandler: Yeah, jus' second. Goodbye Mr. Heckles. We'll try to keep it down.
等一下,再見,Heckles先生,我們會安靜點。
Alison: Oh, my major was totally useless. I mean, how often do you look in the classifieds and see "Philosopher wanted"?
我完全學非所用,報紙上什么時候看得到“微求哲學家”?
Chandler: Sure. My god, that's a big head! It didn't look this big in the office. Maybe it's the lighting.
天啊,那真是個大頭,在辦公室看起來沒這么大也許是因為燈光,
My head must look like a golf ball at work. All right, don't get hung up on it, quick, quick,
我的頭在公司定像個高爾夫球那么叫,不要想了,快,
list five things you like about her: Nice smile, good dresser...Big head, big head, big head!
列出你喜歡她的五件事:笑容很美,衣著高雅,大頭,大頭,還是大頭!