Rachel: Chandler, you have just described virtually every man that we have ever gone out with.
我們所交往的男人…… 就跟你所描述的一樣。
Monica: You are not a freak. You're a guy.
你沒什么問題你只是個平常人。
Rachel: She's right. She's right. You are no different than the rest of them.
她說得對,你與其他人沒什么不同。
Monica: Wait a minute, wait a minute. Yes he is. You are totally different.
等一下,等一下他是不一樣,你其實很不一樣。
Chandler: In a bad way?
很糟糕嗎?
Monica: No, honey, in a wonderful way. You know what you want now. Most guys don't even have a clue. You are ready to take risks, you are ready to be vulnerable, and intimate with someone.
不,甜心,是很好的不一樣。現在你知道你要什么了,大多數男人根本不知道。你準備好接受風險了準備好接受傷害,與人親近。
Rachel: Yeah. You're not gonna end up alone.
你不會孤苦伶仃的。
Phoebe: Chandler, you called Janice! That's how much you wanted to be with someone!
你打電話給Janice這證明你希望與人廝守終生。
Monica: You made it!
你已經改變了
Phoebe: You're there!
你不一樣了
Rachel: You are ready to make a commitment!
你準備好做出承諾了。
Chandler: Whoa! Don't know about that.
但是自己卻不知道。
Rachel: What you got there? Something else that's not yours that you can break?
你拿了什么?不是你的東西而你想要打破?
Monica: No. Um, I know you like this, and I want you to have it. I think it'll look good in our apartment.
我知道你喜歡這個我也要你收下它,在我們公寓會很好看。
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝。
Monica: That's fine.
沒關系。
Chandler: Hey. Well, you will all be pleased to know that I have a date tomorrow night. This woman, Alison, from work. She's great. She's pretty, she's smart. And uh, I've been holding off on asking her out in the past, because she has an unusually large head. But, I'm not gonna let that stuff hang me up anymore. Look at me. I'm growing.
你們會很高興知道明天晚上我有約會。我的同事Alison人很不錯,她又漂亮又聰明……我一直沒有約她出來,因為她有一個不尋常的大頭。但我不要讓這種事阻止我。看看我,我成熟了。