Janice: Hey, it's everybody.
嗨,大家都在這里嗨,Janice.
Chandler: Janice, you're
Janice,你……
Janice: Yes, I am.
是的,我有了。
Chandler: Is it?
是不是?
Janice: Is it yours? Ha! You wish, Chandler Bing. You are looking at a married lady now.
是不是你的?沒那么好的事,Chandler Bing. 我已經是少奶奶了。
Chandler: Congratulations.
恭喜。
Janice: Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry.
甜心,真抱歉。
Chandler: You couldn't have told me about this on the phone?
你不能在電話上告訴我嗎?
Janice: And what? Missed the expression on your face? Janice likes to have her fun.
要我錯過看到你的表情?才不要!Janice喜歡樂子!
Monica: Hey, Rache. You know what we haven't played in a while?
你知道我們很久沒玩什么嗎?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: Hide the Lamp.
藏起臺燈。
Rachel: Monica, let it go.
Monica,算了吧。
Monica: Did you know I was allergic to shellfish?
你知道我對貝類過敏嗎?
Rachel: Well, then, you'll just have to eat the other lamps.
那么你必須吃其他的臺燈。
Phoebe: Uhoh. It's Scary Scientist Man.
可怕的科學家來了。
Ross: Ok, Phoebe, this is it. In this briefcase I carry actual scientific facts. A briefcase of facts, if you will. Some of these fossils are over 200 million years old.
Phoebe,這些就是了,在這個手提箱中我帶來了真正的科學證據,可算是整個提箱的證據,其中有些化石超過2億年老。
Phoebe: Ok, look, before you even start, I'm not denying evolution, ok, I'm just saying that it's one of the possibilities.
我要先告訴你我并不否定進化論,進化論只是可能性之一。
Ross: It's the only possibility, Phoebe.
進化論是唯一的可能。
Phoebe: Ok, Ross, could you just open your mind like this much, ok? Wasn't there a time when the brightest minds in the world believed that the world was flat? And, up until like what, 50 years ago, you all thought the atom was the smallest thing, until you split it open, and this like, whole mess of crap came out. Now, are you telling me that you are so unbelievably arrogant that you can't admit that there's a teeny tiny possibility that you could be wrong about this?
Ross,你能不能稍稍敞開心胸?以前最聰明的人不也相信地球是平的?五十年前,科學家認為原子是最微小的事物,后來科學家擊碎了原子于是產生了各種玩意…… 難道你是如此自大…… 無法承認有一點點的可能…… 你們科學家也許會犯錯?
Ross: There might be, a teeny, tiny, possibility.
是有一點點……