Julie: Rachel, do you have any muffins left?
還有松餅嗎?
Rachel: Yeah, I forget which ones.
還有,我忘記是哪一種。
Julie: Oh, you're busy, that's ok, I'll get it. Anybody else want one?
哦,你太忙了,好吧,我來拿。其他人想要嗎?
All: No thanks.
不要,謝謝。
Julie: Oh, you're losing your apron here, let me get it. There you go.
哦,你的圍裙松了,我給你系上。好了。
Rachel: Thank you. What a bitch.
謝謝。真是個惡婆娘!
Julie: Oh, listen you guys. I have this friend at Bloomingdales who's quitting tomorrow, and he wants to abuse his discount. So, anyone want to come with me and take advantage of it?
伙計們聽著,我有朋友在布魯戴爾百貨公司上班明天就不干了,他想花掉他的折扣優惠。誰想跟我去撿便宜?
Phoebe: I can't, I have to take my grandmother to the vet.
我不行,我要帶我祖母去看獸醫。
Monica: Ok, um, I'll go with you.
好,嗯,我跟你去。
Julie: Great.
太好了。
Ross: Hi, honey.
嗨,甜心。
Chandler: Hey,sweetums.
嗨,蜜糖。
Ross: Hello to the rest.
哈嘍各位。
All: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: Monica what're you doing? You can't go shopping with her? What about Rachel?
Monica,你在干什么呢?你不能跟她去購物,Rachel怎么辦???
Monica: It's gonna be a problem, isn't it?
會有問題,對不對?
Chandler: Come on, you're going to Bloomingdales with Julie? That's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship.
別那樣啦,你要跟Julie去布明戴爾?就像是到Rachel家中偷漢子。
Monica: But I'm—
但是我——
Phoebe: Monica, she will kill you. She will kill you like a dog in the street.
Monica,她會宰了你。她會宰了你就像宰街上的流浪狗。
Ross: So, uh, Julie tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow?
Julie說你們明天要去逛街?
Monica: Yeah, uh, it's actually not that big a deal.
是,嗯,其實沒有什么大事。
Ross: It's a big deal to me. This is great, Monica. I really appreciate this.
對我很重要,非常重要。我非常感激你這么做。
Monica: You're welcome.
別客氣。
Phoebe: Woof, woof.
(狗的)低吠聲。
Joey: Bijan for men? Bijan for men? Bijan for men? Hey Annabelle.
碧而泉男性香水?嗨,Annabelle。
Annabelle: Hey, Joey. So did you hear about the new guy?
聽說過新來的人嗎?
Joey: Who?
誰?
Annabelle: Nobody knows his name. Me and the girls just call him the Hombre man.
沒人知道他的名字。我們女生都叫他“原野奇俠”。
Joey: What's he doing in my section?
他到我這一區干什么?
Annabelle: I guess he doesn't know.
我想他不知道。
Joey: Well, he's gonna. I'll see you a little later, ok?
他必須知道。待會見你好嗎?