Carol: Ok, and this is Funny Clown. Funny Clown is only for after his naps, not before his naps or he won't sleep.
這是滑稽小丑。只有睡過午覺才可以給他玩否則他會睡不著。
Ross: Carol, we've been through this before,ok? We have a good time. We laugh, we play. It's like we're father and son.
我之前帶過他,我們玩得很高興。我們又笑又玩就像父親跟兒子一樣。
Susan: Honey, relax. Ross is great with him. Don't look so surprised. I'm a lovely person.
放松,親愛的。Ross很會帶他。別這么驚訝。我是個很好的人。
Rachel: Oh, this is so cute.
哦,這個好可愛!
Susan: Oh, I got that for him.
哦,我為他買的。
Ross: My mommies love me. That's clever.
我的媽媽們愛我。真聰明。
Monica: Hello? Oh, Hi, Ju Hi, Jew! Uh huh? Uh huh? Ok. Um, sure, that'd be great. See you then. Bye.
哈嘍?哦,猶太人!好的,可以,很好,待會見,拜。
Rachel: Did you just say Hi, Jew?
你剛才是不是說:嗨,猶太人?
Monica: Yes. Uh, yes, I did. That was my friend, Eddie Moskowitz. Yeah, he likes it. Reaffirms his faith.
對。是的,我是這么說的。那是我的朋友Eddie Moskowitz。是的,他很喜歡這稱呼。能加強他的信仰。
Phoebe: Ben, dinner!
Ben,吃晚餐了。
Ross: Thanks Aunt Pheebs. Hey, you didn't microwave that,did you? because it's breast milk, and you're not supposed to do that.
謝謝Phoebe姑媽。嘿,你沒有用微波爐吧,是嗎?因為這是母乳,你不應該那么做。
Phoebe: Duh, I think I know how to heat breast milk. Ok.
我想我知道如何加熱母乳。
Chandler: What did you just do?
你在干什么?
Phoebe: I licked my arm, what?
我舔了我的手臂,怎么樣?
Ross: It's breast milk.
那是母乳。
Phoebe: So?
那又怎么樣?
Rachel: Phoebe, that is juice squeezed from a person.
Phoebe,那是從另一個人身上擠出的汁。
Joey: What is the big deal?
有什么了不起?
Chandler: What did you just do?
你又在干什么?
Ross: Ok, would people stop drinking the breast milk?
大家能不能不要喝母乳?
Phoebe: You won't even taste it?
你連嘗都不嘗?
Ross: No!
不!
Phoebe: Not even if you just pretend that it's milk?
不能假裝那是牛奶嗎?
Ross: Not even if Carol's breast had a picture of a missing child on it.
就算卡蘿的乳房貼了牛奶尋人啟事都不行。