Monica: Hi, who's this? Hi, Joanne. Is Rachel working? It's Monica. Yes, I know I did a horrible thing. Joanne, it's not as simple as all that, ok? No, I don't care what Steve thinks. Hi, Steve.
嗨,哪一位?嗨,Joanne,Rachel在嗎?我是Monica。是,我知道我做了很糟糕的事。Joanna,事情遠遠沒這么簡單。我才不在乎Steve怎么想。嗨,Steve。
Carol: How did we do?
我們最近如何?
Phoebe: Oh, I tasted Ben's milk, and Ross freaked out.
我嘗了Ben的奶水,Ross發癲了。
Ross: I did not freak out.
我沒有發癲。
Carol: Why'd you freak out?
你為什么發癲?
Ross: Because it's breast milk. It's gross.
因為那是母乳。很惡心。
Carol: My breast milk is gross?
我的奶水很惡心?
Susan: This should be fun.
這會很好玩。
Ross: No, no, Carol. There's nothing wrong with it. I just don't think breast milk is for adults.
不,不,Carol。這沒什么不對。我只是不認為母乳是給大人喝的。
Chandler: Of course the packaging does appeal to grownups and kids alike.
當然母乳的包裝確實很吸引大人與小孩。
Carol: Ross, you're being silly. I've tried it, it's no big deal. Just taste it.
Ross,別傻了,我試過,沒什么,你嘗一嘗。
Ross: That would be no.
不行。
Phoebe: Come on. It doesn't taste bad.
來嘛。又不難吃。
Joey: Yeah, it's kinda sweet, sort of like, uh—
對,有一點甜,很像,嗯——
Susan: Cantaloupe juice.
哈密瓜汁。
Joey: Exactly.
一點沒錯。
Ross: You have tasted it? You've tasted it.
你嘗過了喔,你嘗過了。
Susan: Uh huh.
嗯哼。
Ross: Oh, you've tasted it.
喔,你嘗過了。
Susan: You can keep saying it, but it won't stop being true.
你完全可以一直這樣說,但它永遠不會變成假話。
Ross: Give me the bottle. Give me the towel.
把奶瓶給我。把毛巾給我。