Monica: Even Mary Tyler Moore would've been better.
就算是瑪麗泰勒摩爾也此這個要好。
Ross: I like it. I do, I think it's a Ten.
我喜歡。真的,我覺得十全十美。
Monica: Thank you. My hair is very amused.
謝謝。我的頭發很讓人開懷。
Chandler: Come on, Monica, things could be worse. You could get caught between the moon and New York City. I know it's crazy, but it's true.
別那樣啦,Monica,事情本來還可能更糟。你可能會被“困在紐約月光中”(電影主題曲)。我知道很瘋狂,不過千真萬確(電影主題曲)。
Phoebe: Thank you.
謝謝。
Ross: Well, I got to go. Bye. Bye, Rachel.
我要走了。Rachel,再見。
Rachel: Wait, are you leaving?
慢著,你要走了?
Ross: Yeah, that's kinda what I meant by "bye!"
是的,所以我才說再見。
Rachel: Well, can I talk to you for a sec?
我能不能跟你說一下話?
Ross: Okay.
好的。
Joey: Hey, when the doctor does that hernia test...
當醫生檢查疝氣時……
Chandler: That's ok.
那樣做就沒有關系
Ross: What's goin' on?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well, first of all, Paulo and I are not back together. It was just a stupid thing I did, and if I could go back in time and do it again, well, I wouldn't. Um, second of all, what?
好,首先,Paulo與我沒有在一起。那是我干的一件蠢事,如果我能使時光倒轉,我絕對不會這么做,我絕不會這么做。嗯,其次,什么?
Ross: Ok. Well, before I say anything, I just need to know, is this one of those things where you break up with a guy, and then I tell you what I think, and then the next day you get back together with the guy, and I look like a complete idiot?
好吧,在我說話之前我要先知道,這是不是當你與男友分手,我告訴你我的想法,然后第二天你又重修舊好,我變成一個完全的大蠢蛋?
Rachel: No. Nononono.
不是。不不不不。
Ross: Well, then, I think, I think the guy is scum. I hate him. I physically hate him. I always have. You are way too good to be with a guy like that. You deserve to be with someone who appreciates you, and who gets how funny and sweet and amazing, and adorable, and sexy you are, you know? Someone who wakes up every morning thinking "Oh my god, I'm with Rachel". You know, someone who makes you feel good, like the way I am with Julie. Was there a second of all?
好,我覺得他是個人渣。我恨死他了。我真的很厭惡他。我一直很厭惡他。你太好了,不能和那種爛人在一起。你值得與一個真正能欣賞你的人在一起。了解你有多么幽默,多么甜美,多么棒,多么可愛……多么性感,你知道嗎?每天早上醒來都會想著“天啊,我跟Rachel在一起!”這個人能讓你感覺非常好,就像我與Julie一樣,你還沒說完第二點?
Rachel: No, I think that was the whole all.
不,我想這就是所有的了。