Phoebe: But, but you have to promise that you will not be all like controly and bossy and Monica about it.
好吧。但你要保證不會挑剔與專橫不會像個Monica那樣。
Monica: I promise.
我保證。
Phoebe: All right. Now some of you are gonna get cut, and some of you aren't. But I promise none of you are gonna feel a thing.
好。讓我看看,你的頭發有一些會被剪掉有些不會。但我保證你絕對不會痛。
Phoebe: All right, that's it, I quit.
好吧,就這樣吧,我不干了。
Monica: What? I didn't say anything.
什么?我什么都沒說。
Phoebe: Yeah, but this isn't the face of a person who trusts a person. Ok, this is the face of a person who, you know, doesn't trust a person.
但這不是一張信任的表情。這是一張,你知道的……不信任人的表情。
Monica: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Phoebe. It's just a little shorter than what we had discussed.
對不起,對不起,Phoebe,這此我們說的要短了一點。
Phoebe: Would you relax? I know what I am doing. This is how he wears it.
你放輕松好嗎?我知道要怎么剪。他的發型就是這樣。
Monica: How who wears it?
誰的發型就是這樣?
Phoebe: Demi Moore.
Demi Moore。
Monica: Demi Moore is not a he.
Demi Moore不是一個“他”。
Phoebe: Well, he was a he in Arthur, and in Ten.
他在“二八佳人花公子”與“十全十美”都是一個“他”。
Monica: That's Dudley Moore. I said I wanted it like Demi Moore.
那是Dudley Moore。我說我要像Demi Moore一樣。
Phoebe: Oh, oh, oh my god!
喔,喔,老天!
Monica: Oh my god!
哦,我的天啊!
Phoebe: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Which one's Demi Moore?
對不起,對不起,Demi Moore是哪一個?
Monica: She's the actress who was in Disclosure, Indecent Proposal, Ghost.
她是女星,演過《桃色機密》、《桃色交易》與《第六感生死戀》。
Phoebe: Oh, she's got gorgeous hair.
她的頭發非常美!
Monica: I know!
我知道!
Frankie: How long do you want the cuffs?
你的袖子要多長?
Chandler: At least as long as I have the pants.
至少要跟褲子一樣長。
Frankie: I just got that. Ok, now we'll do your inseam.
我聽懂了。現在要量內縫。
Rachel: How is she?
她的情況如何?
Phoebe: It's too soon to tell. She's resting, which is a good sign..
現在還不知道。她在休息,這是好兆頭。
Ross: How's the hair?
頭發怎么樣?
Phoebe: I'm not gonna lie to you, Ross, it doesn't look good. I put a clip on one side, which seems to have stopped the curling.
我不想跟你撒謊,Ross,頭發不好看。我在一邊加上發夾,似乎能阻止卷曲。
Joey: Can we see her?
我們能不能看看她?
Phoebe: Your hair looks too good; I think it would upset her. Ross, you come on in.
你的頭發太好看了,我想這會讓她傷心的。Ross,你去看看她好了。