Joey: Hello? Oh, hi. Yeah, hold on a second. Ross, its Julie, for you.
你好?哦,嗨,是的,請等一下,Ross,Julie找你。
Ross: Hello? Hi.
哈嘍,嗨!
Chandler: Hi. Anybody know a good tailor?
誰能介紹一個好裁縫?
Joey: Needs some clothes altered?
需要改衣服嗎?
Chandler: No, no, I'm just looking for a man to draw on me with chalk.
不,我只是要找一個人用粉筆在我身上劃線。
Joey: Why don't you go see Frankie? My family's been going to him forever. He did my first suit when I was 15. No wait, 16. No, excuse me, 15. All right, when was 1990?
為什么不去找Frankie?我家人一直都找他做衣服。我十五歲第一套西裝就是他做的。不,十六歲。不,對不起,是十五歲。1990年是幾歲?
Chandler: You have to stop the Qtip when there's resistance!
當你掏耳朵時碰到東西就要停下來。
Ross: Ok, ok, sweetheart, I'll see you later. Ok, bye. What? Oh, that is so sweet. No, no, ok, you hang up. Ok, ok, one, two, three. Well you didn't hang up either.
好,甜心,待會見。好,再見.你真好.不,不,好,你先掛。好的,一、二、三。你也沒有掛。
Rachel: She didn't hang up either!
她也沒有掛。
Ross: Ok, no, no, you hang up. You, you, y—
不,不,不,你掛電話。你掛,你掛——
Rachel: Sorry, I thought you were talking to me.
抱歉,我以為你在和我說話。
Ross: Rachel! I'll just call her back.
Rachel,我會給她打回去。
Rachel: Okay!
好的!
Ross: Hi? Sorry, we got disconnected...
嗨?對不起,我們被中斷了。
Rachel: Ok, ok, ok. How did this happen to me? How did this happen to me? A week ago, two weeks ago, I was fine. Ross was just Ross, just this guy. Now he's Rrrooossss, oh, this really great guy that I can't have.
我到底是怎么回事?一周前,兩周前,我很好。Ross只是Ross,現在突然間,他不一樣了,噢,變成這個我無法得到的大帥哥。
Monica: Sweetie, I wanted you to have him too.
甜心,我也希望你能得到他。
Rachel: I know you did. I'm just gonna deal with it, I'm just gonna deal with it. I got to get out of here.
我知道你的心意。我必須要想辦法處理這件事。我必須要離開這里。
Chandler: Ok, I don't care what you guys say, something's bothering her.
我不管你們怎么說她有心事。