Joey: How're you doing?
你還好嗎?
Rachel: I'm ok.
我很好。
Joey: Ooh, that bad, huh? Look, I can sense when women are depressed and vulnerable. It's one of my gifts.
喔,這么糟糕?我可以感覺到女人難過脆弱的時候。這是我的天賦之一。
Rachel: When I saw him get off that plane with her, I really thought I hit rock bottom. But today, it's like there's rock bottom, then 50 feet of crap, then me.
當我看到他與她一起下飛機……我以為我墜入了谷底。但今天是谷底下面還有五十尺厚的垃圾,然后就是我。
Joey: You got to tell Ross how you feel.
你必須告訴Ross你的感受。
Rachel: Come on. How can I just tell him? What about Julie?
別胡扯了。我怎么能告訴他?Julie怎么辦呢?
Joey: What about her? They've only been going out for two weeks. Ross has been in love with you for like 10 years.
她又怎么樣?他們才在一起兩周。Ross已經愛你十年了。
Rachel: I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道,我不知道。
Joey: Look, Rachel, Rachel, I've been with my share of women. In fact, I've been with like a lot of people's share of women. The point is, I've never felt about anyone the way Ross felt about you.
你看,Rachel,Rachel,我交往過很多女人。我也交往過很多別的男人的女人。重點是,我從來沒有對任何人像Ross對你這樣專情。
Chandler: You, paisa! Can I talk to you for a sec? Your tailor is a very bad man!
真的嗎?喂,老兄!我能跟你談一下嗎?你的裁縫是個大壞蛋。
Joey: Frankie? What're you talking about?
Frankie?你在說什么?
Ross: Hey, what's goin'on?
嘿,怎么了?
Chandler: Joey's tailor...took advantage of me.
Joey的裁縫吃了我的豆腐。
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: No way. I've been going to the guy for 12 years.
不可能!我去他那里十二年了。
Chandler: Come on, He said he was going to do my inseam, and he ran his hand up my leg, and then, there was definite—
他說要量我的內縫,他的手沿著我的腿往上摸,然后就——
Ross: what?
什么?
Chandler: Cupping.
包住了。
Joey: That's how they do pants! First they go up one side, they move it over, they go up the other side, they move it back, and then they do the rear. What? Ross, Ross, would you tell him? Isn't that how they measure pants?
首先量一邊把小弟弟推到一旁,然后量另一邊把小弟弟推回來,然后量后面。什么?Ross,Ross,你告訴他?他們裁縫量褲子不都是這樣?
Ross: Yes, yes it is. In prison! What's the matter with you?
是的,的確是這樣在監獄里!你是怎么搞的?
Joey: What? That's not? Oh my god.
什么?不是這樣?哦,天啊。