Monica: Ok, these were unbelievably expensive, and I know he's gonna grow out of them in like, 20 minutes, but I couldn't resist.
好,這些讓人難以置信地昂貴,我知道他很快就穿不下,但是我就是無法抗拒。
Phoebe: Oh, look at these! Hey, Ben. Just do it. Oh my god, oh, ok, was that too much pressure for him?
看看這些,Ben。要做就去做。哦,天啊,哦,好,是不是對他壓力太大?
Susan: Oh, is he hungry already?
哦,他是不是已經餓了?
Carol: I guess so.
我想是的。
Chandler: You know, it's... something funny about sneakers. I'll be right back.
你知道的,運動鞋真的很有趣。我馬上就回來。
Joey: I gotta get one, too.
我也要一個。
Ross: What are you guys doing?
你們在干什么?
Chandler: We're just hanging out by the spoons or Ladle?
我們只是過來看看調羹和長柄杓。
Ross: Look, would you guys grow up. That is the most natural beautiful thing in the world.
看你們,能成熟一點好嗎?這是世上最自然美麗的事情。
Joey: Yeah, we know, but there's a baby sucking on it.
我們知道擔心在有個嬰兒在吸它。
Ross: This is my son having lunch, ok? It's gonna happen a lot, so you'd better get used to it. Now if you have any problem with it, if you're uncomfortable, just ask questions. Carol's fine with it, now come on.
這是我兒子在吃午餐,好不好?會經常發生,所以你們最好習慣。如果你們在這方面有問題,如果你們感到不自在,那就問問題。Carol不介意的,現在趕快來呀。
Chandler: Carol, Carol? I was just wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breastfeeding?
Carol,Carol?我想問問Joey能不能提出關于母乳哺乳的問題?
Carol: Sure.
當然可以。
Joey: Uh, does it hurt?
嗯,會不會痛?
Carol: It did at first, but not anymore.
剛開始會,現在不會了。
Joey: Chandler?
Chandler?
Chandler: So, uh, how often can you do it?
你能多久喂一次?
Carol: As much as he needs.
只要他需要就可以。
Joey: Ok, I got one, I got one. If he blows into one, does the other one get bigger?
好,我想到了一個問題,一個問題。如果他向其中一個里面吹氣,那另一個會不會變大?