背景知識:
20 minutes: 夸張的說法,說明這雙鞋孩子很快就會穿不下
Just do it : 耐克運動鞋的廣告語,要做就去做
gonna=going to: [美國口語]將要 gotta=have got to: [美俚]必須
短語講解:
1. grow out of
(1) 因長大或改變而不再有(某行為、興趣等)
eg. Most children who stammer grow out of it.
大部分口吃的孩子長大后就好了。
(2) 長大穿不下(原來的衣物)
eg. You've grown out of your shoes again.
你又長得穿不上你的鞋了。
2. hang out
(1) 晾出
eg. I was worried I wouldn't be able to hang my laundry out.
我擔心不能把洗的衣服晾到外面去。
(2) 閑逛
eg. I often used to hang out in supermarkets.
我過去常常到超市閑逛。
3. get used to: 習慣于,慣于
eg. We get used to this way of speaking, that there has to be an action.
我們習慣了這種必須有一個行動來表達的說話方式。
4. have problem with: 在……方面有問題
eg. You have problem with your cervical vertebra.
您患的是頸椎病。
5. be fine with: 對某方面不介意的
eg. My mobile phone will be fine with your phone number in it.
有了你的電話我的手機就沒問題了。
6. blow into:[俚]偶然來訪,出其不意地出現;向……里面吹氣
eg. She tied her hair up so that it didn't blow into her eyes.
她把頭發扎起來,以免吹進眼里。