Ross: Here's little Ben nodding off.
小本本睡著了。
Monica: Awww, look at Aunt Monica's little boy!
喔,看Monica姑姑的小男孩。
Phoebe: Oh, look, he's got Ross's haircut!
瞧,他有Ross的發型。
Rachel: Oh, let me see! Oh, God, is he just the sweetest thing? You must just want to kiss him all over!
哦,讓我看看!天啊,真可愛,你一定想吻遍他。
Ross: That would be nice.
那感覺一定很好。
Rachel: Pardon?
怎么了?
Chandler: Nothing, just a little extra air in my mouth. Pffft. Pffffffft.
沒什么,只是嘴里有多余的空氣。
Joey: Hey, Chan, can you help me out here? I promise I'll pay you back.
Chan,愿意幫我嗎?我保證一定會還的。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, right, OK... inlcuding the waffles last week, you now owe me... 17 jillion dollars.
好,包括上星期的威化餅,現在你欠我17塊錢。
Joey: I will, really. I'll pay you back this time.
這一次我真的會還。
Chandler: ... And where's this money coming from?
你哪兒來的錢?
Joey: Well... I'm helping out down at the N.Y.U. Med School with some... research.
我正幫紐約大學醫學院做一些研究。
Ross: What kind of research?
什么研究?
Joey: Oh, just, you know.... science.
嗯,只是……科學研究。
Ross: Science. Yeah, I think I've heard of that.
科學。我想我聽說過。
Joey: ... It's a fertility study.
生殖研究。
Monica: Oh, Joey, please tell me you're only donating your time.
Joey,請告訴我你只貢獻時間。
Joey: Actually, a little more than that.
事實上,比這稍微多一點點。
Chandler: Thank you ,God. This will bring us so much joy.
謝謝,上帝。這會給我們帶來這么多笑料。
Joey: Alright, come on you guys, it's not that big a deal. Really... I mean, I just go down there every other day and... make my contribution to the project. Hey, hey, but at the end of two weeks, I get seven hundred dollars.
拜托,這沒什么大不了的。真的,我只是兩天去一趟,對這計劃作些貢獻。但兩周后我就有七百元。
Ross: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Wow, ooh, you're gonna be making money hand over fist!
哇,你很快就可以輕松地賺到錢了!
Joey: Funny, that is funny.
有趣,真的很有趣。
Rachel: That is great ,I actually know somebody who loves what they do.
太好了,我真的知道有人非常喜歡他們做的。
Ross: But what do you do to unwind after a tough day at work?
但是,一天的辛苦工作后,你怎么放松自己呢?
Monica: OK, we got the cole slaw, we got the buns.
我們有酸卷心菜絲,小面包。
Phoebe: We've got the groundup flesh of formerly cute cows and turkeys, ew...
還有曾經可愛的母牛和火雞的絞牛肉及火雞肉。
Monica: I just love barbecuing with you.
我喜歡和你一起烤肉。
Chandler: Men are here.
男人回來了。