Joey: We make fire.Cook meat.
我們生火。燒肉。
Chandler: Then put out fire by peeing, no get invited back.
然后撒尿熄火,結果不再被邀請了。
Monica and Phoebe: Ewww!
喔!
Monica: Oh Joey, Melanie called, said she's gonna be late.
Joey,Melanie來電話說她會遲到。
Joey: Oh, OK.
好的。
Phoebe: So how are things going with you two? Is she becoming your special someone?
你們倆進展得如何?她會成為你的心上人嗎?
Joey: I don't know, she's, uh.... she's pretty great.
我不知道,她很好。
Monica: Yeah? What does she think of your little science project?
是嗎?她對你的研究計劃有何感想?
Joey: What, you think I'm gonna tell a girl I like that I'm also seeing a cup?
你認為我會告訴她,我也和“杯子”約會?
Monica: Man's got a point.
男人是有重點的。
Joey: Well, the tough thing is, she really wants to have sex with me.
麻煩的是她想和我做愛。
Chandler: Crazy bitch
這娘兒們瘋了。
Joey: Yeah, well, I still got a week left to go in the program, and according to the rules, if I want to get the money I'm not allowed to conduct any... personal experiments, if you know what I mean.
此計劃我只剩一星期,根據規定,如果我想拿到錢,我就不能做“個人”實驗,如果你們懂我的意思的話。
Monica: Joey... we always know what you mean.
Joey,我們一直都懂你的意思。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: How long did you think this barbecue was gonna last?
你以為燒烤要多久?
Ross: I'm going to China.
我要去中國。
Phoebe: Jeez , you say one thing, and...
你說一件事……
Monica: You're going to China?
你要去中國?
Ross: Yeah, iit's for the museum. Someone found a bone, we want the bone, but they don't want us to have the bone, so I'm going over there to try to persuade them to give us the bone—it's—it's a whole big bone thing. Anyway, I'm gonna be gone for like, uh... like a week, so, uh, if you wanna reach me, yyou can't. So here's my itinerary. Um... here's a picture of me.
對,為博物館出差。有人找到骨頭,我們要骨頭,但他們不想給我們骨頭,因此派我去說服他們給我們骨頭,都是骨頭的事。總之,我要去一個星期,你們將聯絡不到我。這是我的行程表,這是我的照片。
Phoebe: Oh, let me see!
哦,讓我看看!
Ross: Could you take it to Carol's every now and then, and show it to Ben, just so he doesn't forget me?
你能時不時拿照片到Carol家去給Ben看?這樣他就不會忘記我了。
Monica: Yeah.
可以。
Phoebe: Hi, Ben. I'm your father. I am... the head. Aaaaaahhhh.... Alright, this barbecue is gonna be very fun.
我是你爸爸,我是頭。好吧,這次燒烤一定很好玩。
Ross: Hey, is Rachel here? Um, I wanted to wish her a happy birthday before I left.
Rachel在嗎?我想在我離開前祝她生日快樂。
Monica: Oh no, she's out having drinks with Carl.
不在,她正在和Carl在外面喝酒。
Ross: Oh. Hey, who's Carl?
Carl是誰?