Rachel: I mean, this is unbelievable.I mean this is unbelievable.
太不可思議了,我是說這太不可思議了。
Phoebe: I know. This is really, really huge.
我知道,這真是,真是太大了。
Chandler: No it's not. It's small. It's tiny. It's petite. It's wee.
不,它很細小。
Phoebe: Nuhuh. I don't think any of our lives are ever gonna be the same ever again.
我認為我們的生活將產生變化。
Chandler: OK, is there a mute button on this woman?
這女人身上有靜音按鈕嗎?
Monica: I think this is so great! I mean, you and Ross! Ddid you have any idea?
我認為這樣很好啊,你和Ross,你有感覺嗎?
Rachel: No! None! I mean, my first night in the city, he mentioned something about asking me out, but nothing ever happened, so I just... Well, what else did he say? I mean, does he, like, want to go out with me
沒有,我來到紐約的第一夜,他曾提過要約我出去,但他后來再沒提過邀我出去,所以我…… 他還說些什么?他想約我出去?
Joey: Well, given that he's desperately in love with you, he probably wouldn't mind getting a cup of coffee or something.
如果他愛你愛得無法自拔,他大概想和你喝杯咖啡什么的。
Rachel: Ross? All this time? Well, I've got to talk to him.
Ross?這些日子以來?我得找他談談。
Chandler: He's in China!
他在中國。
Joey: The country.
那個國家。
Rachel: Did his flight leave yet?
他的飛機起飛了嗎?
Chandler: Yes! He is watching a woman do this. He is gone!
是的!他正在看一個女人做這個。他走了!
Monica: No, no, wait. His flight doesn't leave for another fortyfive more minutes.
不,不,等等。他的飛機再過45分鐘才會起飛。
Chandler: What about the time difference?
時差呢?
Monica: From here to the airport?
從這兒到機場?
Chandler: Yes! You're never gonna make it.
你不可能追上的!
Rachel: I have gotta try.
我得試試。
Monica: Rachel, what're you gonna say to him?
Rachel,你要對他說什么?
Rachel: I I I don't know.
我不知道。
Chandler: Well then maybe you shouldn't go.
那么或許你不該去。
Joey: He's right, because if you're just gonna, like, break his heart, that's the kind of thing that can wait.
沒錯,因為你是去傷他的心,不妨再等等。
Monica: Yeah, but if it's good news, you should tell him now.
對,但如果是好消息,你得立刻去。
Rachel: I don't know. Maybe I'll know when I see him.
我也不知道或許見到面時我就知道了。
Phoebe: Here, look, alright, does this help?
看這兒,好吧,這個有幫助嗎?
Rachel: Noooo... look, all I know is that I cannot wait a week until I see him. I mean, this is just too big. You know, I just, I've just gotta talk to him. I... I gotta... OK, I'll see you later.
沒用,我只知道我等不了一星期,這件事太嚴重了。我得和他談談,再見了。
Chandler: Rachel, I love you! Deal with me first!
Rachel,我愛你!先跟我把事情解決!
Flight Attendant: Alright!
好的!
Ross: Nichou chima!
你說什么?
Rachel: Ross! Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me...
Ross!抱歉,原諒我,抱歉……
Flight Attendant: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Flight Attendant: May I see your boarding pass ?
我可以看看你的登記證嗎?
Rachel: Oh, no, no, I don't have one. I just need to talk to my friend.
不,我沒有,我只是想找我朋友。
Flight Attendant: Oh, oooh. I'm sorry. You are not allowed on the jetway unless you have a boarding pass.
抱歉,除非有登機證,否則不能進入。
Rachel: No, I know, but I—he just went on. He's right there, he's got the blue jacket on, I... can I just...
我知道,但他剛走。他就在那兒,穿藍色夾克,我能……
Flight Attendant: No no no! Federal regulations!
不行!聯邦法規!