Monica: You know, that guy she met at the coffeehouse.
她在咖啡屋認識的那個。
Ross: No.
不認識。
Phoebe: Oh, well, see, there's this guy she met at the...
這個人是她在……
Ross: At the coffeehouse, right.
在咖啡屋認識的。
Phoebe: So you do know who he is! Sorry.
這么說你知道他是誰!對不起。
Ross: OK, I'm gonna go say goodbye to the guys.
好吧,我要去跟他們道別。
Phoebe: Oh, hey, you know what? Tell them that bone story.
嗨,告訴他們骨頭的事吧。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: ... I have to go to China.
我要去中國。
Joey: The country?
國家?
Ross: No no, this big pile of dishes in my mom's breakfront. Do you guys know who Carl is?
不,我媽家中的一大堆盤子。你知道Carl是誰嗎?
Chandler: Uh, let's see... Alvin... Simon... Theodore.... no.
讓我想想,Alvin... Simon... Theodore...不認識。
Ross: Well, Rachel's having drinks with him tonight.
Rachel,今晚和他在一起喝酒。
Joey: Oh no! How can she do that when she's never shown any interest in you?
不,她還沒對你有任何表示前,怎能這樣做?
Chandler: Forget about her.
忘了她吧。
Joey: He's right, man. Please. Please move on. Go to China. Eat Chinese food.
他說得對,伙計,去吧,到中國,吃中國菜。
Chandler: Of course there, they just call it food.
當然,他們在那兒只稱為菜。
Ross:Yeah... I guess. I don't—I don't know. Alright, just... just give her this for me, OK?
是嗎?大概吧,我不知道。幫我把這個交給她,好嗎?
Joey: Listen, buddy, we're just looking out for you.
兄弟,我們只是為你著想。
Ross: I know.
我明白。
Joey: We want you to be happy. And I may only have a couple beers in me, but... I love you, man.
我們要你快樂,或許我喝了兩瓶,但我愛你。
Chandler: I'm still on my first. I just think you're nice.
我只喝了一瓶,我覺得你人真好。
Melanie: Anyway, that's when me and my friends started this whole fruit basket business. We call ourselves "The Three Basketeers".
總之,我和朋友開始水果籃事業后,我們就自稱為“三籃人”。
Joey: Like the three musketeers, only with fruit.
就像“三劍客”,只是多了水果。
Chandler: Ooooh.
喔。
Monica: OK, how does everybody like their burgers?
好吧,誰想吃漢堡?
Rachel: Oh, no, no, no. Presents first. Food later.
不,不,不。先拆禮物,待會兒再吃東西。
Chandler: We're doing presents first.
禮物先,待會兒再吃。
Monica: Hey, hold on there, tiger. How's it going? How are you holding up?
等等,猛男,進展得如何?
Joey: Well, not so good. She definitely thinks tonight is the night we're gonna... complete the transaction , if you know what...
不太順利,她想在今晚就敲定這筆交易,如果你……
Joey: Then you do.
你懂。
Monica: So, uh, have you ever thought about being there for her.
你曾經想過站在她的角度去想事情嗎?
Joey: What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Monica: You know, just be there for her.
只是為她著想。
Joey: Not following you.
聽不懂。
Monica: Think about it.
考慮一下。