Rachel: OK, I'm guessing this is from...
我猜這是……
Rachel: Well, thank you, Melanie.
謝謝,Melanie。
Chandler: OK, this one right here is from me.
這是我送你的。
Rachel: OK... ah, it's light... it rattles... it's... Travel Scrabble! Oooohhh, thank you!
好輕,還有聲音,是……旅游拼字,哦,謝謝你!
Rachel: This one's from Joey... feels like a book. Thinks it's a book... feels like a book. And... it's a book!
這是Joey送的,感覺像是一本書,我猜是一本書,感覺像是一本書。就是一本書。
Phoebe: Oh, it's Dr. Seuss!
是《蘇博士》。
Joey: That book got me through some tough times.
那本書讓我度過許多難關。
Melanie: There is a little child inside this man!
這男人里面有個小孩!
Chandler: Yes, the doctors say if they remove it, he'll die.
醫生說把他移走他就會死。
Rachel: Who's this from?
這是誰送的?
Chandler: Oh, that's Ross's.
Ross送的。
Rachel: Oh... Oh my God. He remembered.
天啊,他記得。
Phoebe: Remembered what?
記得什么?
Rachel: It was like months ago. We were walking by this antique store, and I saw this pin in the window, and I told him it was just like one my grandmother had when I was a little girl. Oh! I can't believe he remembered!
幾個月前我們經過一家古董店,在櫥窗看見這個胸針,我告訴他我小時候我祖母也有一個,沒想到他還記得!
Chandler: Well, sure, but can you play it on a plane?
雖然如此,但你能在飛機上玩嗎?
Phoebe: Oh, it's so pretty. This must have cost him a fortune.
這一定花他不少錢。
Monica: I can't believe he did this.
沒想到他會這么做。
Chandler: Come on, Ross? Remember back in college, when he fell in love with Carol and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck.
拜托,Ross?記得大學的時候他和Carol談戀愛時,他送給她一只貴死人的水晶鴨。
Rachel: What did you just say?
你剛才說什么?
Chandler: ahem... um... Crystal duck.
水晶鴨。
Rachel: No, no, no.... the, um, the... "love" part?
不,不,不……“戀愛”那一部份。
Chandler: Fhah.... flennin....
Fhah.... flennin....
Rachel: Oh.... my God.
哦,我的天哪。
Chandler: Oh, nonononono....
哦,不不不……
Joey: That's good, just keep rubbing your head. That'll turn back time.
很好,繼續撓你的頭,時間會倒流的。