Joey: It was amazing! And not just for her... uhuh. For me, too. It's like, all of a sudden, I'm blind. But all my other senses are heightened, you know? It's like... I was able to appreciate it onanother level.
這簡直是太神奇了,而且不只是對她,對我也一樣,我就好像突然失明。但其他的感官卻更加的敏感,好像我達到更高的境界。
Chandler: I didn't know you had another level.
我不知道你還有更高的境界。
Joey: I know! Neither did I!
我懂,我自己也不知道!
Chandler: Is something going on with the O.J.?
現在O.J.有活動嗎?
Monica: Hey, great skirt Birthday present?
漂亮的裙子,生日禮物?
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Monica: Oh, from who?
誰送的?
Rachel: From you. I exchanged the blouse you got me.
你送的,我把你送的襯衫改成的。
Monica: Well, it's the thought. Hey, doesn't Ross's flight get in in a couple hours? At gate 27B?
真聰明,Ross的飛機不是再過幾小時就要抵達了?27B出口?
Rachel: Uh, yeah. Uh, Monica, you know, honey, I've been thinking about it and I've decided this—this whole Ross thing, it's just not a good idea.
好的,Monica,我一直在想,我雖決定和Ross在一起,但這樣或許不好。
Monica: Oh, why?
為什么?
Rachel: Because, I feel like I wouldn't just be going out with him. I would be going out with all of you. Oh, and there would just be all this pressure, and I don't wanna...
因為我感覺我不只是和他出去,而是和你們大家一起出去。因為壓力,我不想……
Monica: No, no, no, no, no, no pressure, no pressure!
不,不,不,沒有壓力,沒有壓力!
Rachel: Monica, nothing has even happened yet, and you're already so...
Monica,八字都還沒一撇,你就……
Monica: I am not 'so'! OK, I was a teensy bit weird at first, but... I'll be good. I promise.
我沒有,開始我也覺得有點奇怪,但我沒事的,我保證。
Rachel: Who is it?
誰啊?
Intercom: It's me, Carl.
是我,Carl。
Rachel: Come on up.
上來!
Monica: Behind my brother's back? ... is exactly the kind of crazy thing you won't be hearing from me.
背著我哥?我就不做出這種瘋狂事。
Joey: Seven hundred bucks!
700塊!
Chandler: Alright, you did it! Do we have any fruit?
好樣的,你辦到了!我們有水果可以吃嗎?
Joey: Man, hell of a two weeks, huh? You know what, though? I really feel like I learned something.
折騰了兩星期,但我感覺自己學到了一些東西。
Chandler: Really? So, you're gonna stick with this 'it's all for her' thing?
真的?這么說你將繼續“犧牲自己成全她人”?
Joey: What, are you crazy? When a blind man gets his sight back, does he walk around like this?