Carl: I'm just saying, if I see one more picture of Ed Begley, Jr. in that stupid electric car, I'm gonna shoot myself! I mean, don't get me wrong ... I'm not against environmental issues per se... it's just that guy!
我是說如果我再看見,Ed Begley二世在那電車上,我就舉槍自盡!別誤會我的意思,我個人并不反對環保,只是我討厭那家伙。
Ross: I can't believe you'd rather go out with him than me.
我難以相信你跟他約會,而不是跟我。
Rachel: Would you excuse me, please? I'm trying to have a date here.
抱歉,我正在約會。
Ross: Fine, just stop thinking about me.
行,那就別再想我。
Ross: Can't do it, can you?
做不到,對嗎?
Rachel: So I'm thinking about you. So what?
我是在想你,那又怎樣?
Ross: I don't get it. What do you see in this guy, anyway?
我不懂你為何會選上這種人?
Rachel: Well... he happens to be a very nice... guy.
他像是個好男人。
Carl: I mean, come on, buddy, get a real car!
老兄,買臺真正的車吧!
Ross: Rachel, come on. Give us a chance.
Rachel,快點,給我們自己一個機會吧。
Rachel: Ross, it's too hard.
Ross,這太難了。
Ross: No, no, no... why, because it might get weird for everyone else? Who cares about them. This is about us. Look, II've been in love with you since, like, the ninth grade.
為什么?因為大家會感覺不對勁?誰理他們啊。這是我們兩人的事,我從九年級開始就愛上你了。
Rachel: Ross, you're like my best friend.
Ross,你像我最好的朋友。
Ross: I know.
我知道。
Rachel: If we broke up, and I lost you...
如果我們分手,我失去你……
Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What makes you think we're gonna break up?
不,你為何認為我們會分手?
Rachel: Well, have you been involved with someone where you haven't broken up?
曾經和你在一起的人不都是和你分手了?
Ross: No. But... it only has to happen once. Look, you and I both know we are perfect for each other, right? I mean... so, the only question is... are you attracted to me.
是的,但這種事只會發生一次,你我都知道我們是天生的一對,對嗎?關鍵是你對我有感覺嗎?
Rachel: I don't know... I mean, I've never looked at you that way before.
我不知道,我從未以那種方式看你。
Ross: Well, start looking.
那就開始看吧。
Rachel: Wow.
哇。
Carl: Exactly! And you just know I'm gonna be the guy caught behind this hammerhead in traffic!
沒錯,你知道我就是被困在車陣中的那一個。
Rachel: Right! You're right!
對,沒錯!
Carl: Heh... you know?
你知道?
Rachel: You know what?
你知道什么?
Carl: What?
什么?
Rachel: I forgot... I am supposed to pick up a friend at the airport. I am so sorry! I'm so... if you want to stay, and finish your drinks, please do.... I mean—I'm sorry. III gotta go. I'm sorry.
我忘了我應該去機場接朋友,真是抱歉!如果你想在這兒繼續喝,請便,抱歉。但我得走了,抱歉。