特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創。
視頻來源:
本期影視片花選指《丑女貝蒂》第四季第四集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
(B=Betty L=Lexie D=Daniel)
D: Hey, Lexie. How about a cup coffee?
Lexie 來杯咖啡怎么樣
L: Oh, yeah, I'd love one. Thanks.
噢 好的 我想要 謝謝
D: Oh, uh, OK.
好吧
B: Finished your fact-checking.
做完你的信息核實了
D: Thanks.
謝謝
B: So, uh, you're getting her coffee now?
你要給她倒咖啡了嗎
D: Yeah, you know what? I don't think it's working out so well with Lexie, which is weird because I'm usually such a good judge of character.
是的 你知道嗎 其實我覺得萊克西還沒有熟悉工作 奇怪啊 我通常都很會識人
B: Yeah.
是吧
D: I picked you, didn't I?
我選擇了你 不是嗎
B: Uh, no, not exactly.Your father picked me precisely so that you wouldn't do what you always do, which is hire an assistant that you want to sleep with.
不完全是 你的父親選中了我 這樣你就不會重蹈覆轍 雇用助理只為和她睡覺
D: Really?
是嗎
L: Is that why you hired me?
你因此雇我的嗎
D: Hey, Lexie.
你好 萊克西
L: You're disgusting.
惡心的人
D: No, no.
不是的
B: Oh, my god. I didn't know she was right there.Do you want me to go to say something to her?
天啊 我不知道她在那 想讓我去跟她解釋嗎
D: No, you're busy. My problem. I can handle it.
不 你有你的事 我的問題自己解決
Lexie, I really need to apologize to you.
Lexie 我必須跟你道歉
You heard something out of context and I really want you to know that's not the reason I hired you.
你聽到的只是只言片語 我想要你知道那不是我雇用你的原因
I mean, I promise you, the more you get to know me, the more you'll realize I'm not just like that, okay?
我保證在慢慢了解我之后你就會知道我不是那種人
L: What is wrong with you?
你有毛病啊
D: No, no.
不是
L: You think you can just grab me?
你以為你能隨便摸我嗎
D: It was an accident. I was trying to reach for your shoulder.
這是意外我是想拍你的肩膀
L: You dirty old man.
你這個下流的老男人
D: No, no. Sorry... I'm, sorry... I'm... Lexie, I'm sorry. Lexie. Old?
不 萊克西 對不起 Lexie 老男人