特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創。
視頻來源:
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第四集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
( B=Betty M=Marc D=Daniel)
D: Now you know I wanted you in this job.
你知道我想讓你得到這份工作
But the coin toss was the only way to break the impasse.
但是拋硬幣是打破僵局的唯一辦法
B: I know. It's just... the only thing keeping me going was the feeling
我知道 這就是讓我一直這么努力的動力
that I actually deserve this.
因為我覺得這些都是我應得的
D: Betty, wait, wait, wait.
Betty 等等 等等 等等
You do deserve this. Believe me.
這的確是你應得的 相信我
B: Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
D: Good. Look, I have to run to my layout meeting.
那就好 我還有一個版式設計會要開
Are you sure you're gonna be all right?
你沒問題吧
B: Yeah. Yes.
沒事
D: Okay.
好的
M: Hey tails. I'm so happy that we cleared that up.
嗨 背面 我真高興我們弄清楚了
You're not better than me. You're just lucky.
你也不比我好 只是幸運罷了
You're nothing more than tails, the buttocks of a quarter.
你不過就是背面而已 硬幣的屁股