特別聲明:
改節目由可可原創。
視頻來源:
本期影視片花選在第四季第四集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
While you were on your personal call, I finished the trends column.
在你打私人電話的時候 我把時尚專欄改好了
You cut the whole intro? You know what? I don't miss it.
你把整段導語都刪了 知道嗎 我也這么想
Good idea.
好主意
Great idea.
是絕妙的主意
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
沒什么
It's just... it's bad enough I have to watch you get promoted above me
只是覺得郁悶 眼睜睜地看著你踩著我往上爬
without having any knowledge of fashion,
可你對時尚一竅不通
but now I have to have your ineptitude rubbed in my face.
可是我必須忍受笨戳戳的你還在我眼前晃來晃去
You know what, Marc?
你知道嗎 Marc
I'm not gonna keep having this argument with you.
我不想和你再這么吵下去
I know I'm not perfect
我知道我不是最好的
but Daniel and Wilhelmina picked me for a reason.
但是 Daniel和Wilhelmina挑選我是有理由的
Yeah, Daniel's name is on the building
是啊 這棟樓都是Daniel的
and you two are lovahs.
你們倆又是死黨
You know, I have half a mind to march into Daniel's office right now
你要知道我恨不得現在就沖進丹尼爾的辦公室
and put this issue to rest once and for all.
把這件事一次性說明白了
I would love to see the look on your face
我想看看你臉上的表情
when Daniel says they gave me the job because they thought I would be a better editor than you.
當Daniel說他們給我這份工作是因為我比你更適合于做一個編輯
Okay. I would love to hear him say those words.
行啊 我也想聽他親口說
Fine.
好啊
Fine. Fine.
走啊 走
No, you're both so qualified.
你們兩個都能勝任
It was just give us the truth.
說實話就行
Your vote trumped Wilhelmina's, right?
你投票比Wilhelmina更有分量 對吧
Because you're a Meade.
因為你是米德家的
Or was it simply that I had more potential as an editor?
還是因為我更有當編輯的潛力
It was a very, uh, hard decision for us to make.
這對我們是個很難做的決定
Why are you sparing their feelings, Daniel?
你干嗎這么在意他們的感受
We tossed a coin.
我們拋了個硬幣是投幣決定的
And you got your job, Betty, because you were tails.
Betty你得到這個工作 因為你是背面