情景:如果你對某物或某人不喜歡,可以這么說:
I don’t miss something ( or somebody ).
源于臺詞:You cut the whole intro? You know what? I don't miss it.
情景:如果你想表示某個建筑物或某物是屬于某人的,你可以這么說:
One’s name is on something.
源于臺詞:Daniel's name is on the building...
情景:別人曲解了你的意思,誤解了你,你想澄清,可以這么說:
I want to put this issue to rest.
源于臺詞:...and put this issue to rest once and for all.
情景:當別人說的話很讓你氣憤,你非常沖動要去做某事,可以這么說:
I have a half mind to do something.
源于臺詞:I have half a mind to march into Daniel's office right now...
情景:你需要你面對的人說事情,可以這么說:
It gives me the truth.
源于臺詞: It was just give us the truth.