1. 情景:當我們聚會的時候,為贏得大家對你的好印象,你不妨為客人端茶弄水的,你可以套用下面2個句型這樣問客人:
How about +名詞。
源于臺詞:How about a cup coffee?
Can I get you+something?
源于臺詞:You're getting her coffee now?
2. 情景:你看到自己喜歡的東西,對朋友可以這么說:
I would love+名詞。
源于臺詞:I'd love one.
3. 情景:你單位中的一個領導,有權利聘用人,當適用了一段時間后,你覺得不合適,要跟上司反映不想要這個人,你可以這樣描述你的原因:
It is working out so well with sb.
源于臺詞:It's working out so well with Lexie.
4. 情景:你自己認為自己對人或物有很好的判斷力,有很好的眼光,可以這么說:
Sb. is a good judge of something/somebody.
源于臺詞:I'm usually such a good judge of character.
5. 情景:很多時候,有的人聽到的是斷章取義的話,沒有弄清楚前前后后的情況,就發表言論,這種情況可以這樣描述:
Sb. hears something out of context.
源于臺詞:Lexie, I really need to apologize to you.You heard something out of context and I really want you to know that's not the reason I hired you.
6. 情景:你不經意做了些過分的事情,粗魯的事情,受到別人的責罵,你可以這樣解釋:
It was an accident.
源于臺詞:——You think you can just grab me?——It was an accident.I was trying to reach for your shoulder.