中英對白
Why do you have to go for a whole six months?
你為什么要去整整六個月
Well, they want you to commit to at least that long so that they know you're serious.
他們讓你保證至少去這么久以確保你不只是去玩玩
Wait. At least that long? Matt, this is a big move.
等下 至少這么久 Matt 這可是個重要的決定
Betty... Look, you said that I needed to find meaning in my life, and you were right.
Betty 聽著 你說我要找到生活的意義 你說得沒錯
And I've wasted so much time asking myself, what do I need? What do I want?
我花了很多時間問自己 我需要什么 我想要什么
But your story got me to ask a different question, like what do other people need?
但你的故事讓我問了一個不同的問題 比如其他人需要什么
What is this gonna mean for us?
這對我們意味著什么
Would it have to change anything?
這會影響很大嗎
How could it not?
怎么不會呢
Matt, you're gonna be living on the other side of the world for a long time.
Matt 你要在世界另一端生活很長一段時間
And I thought that you would be happy for me.
我還以為你會為我高興呢
Look, I feel like there's some perfect thing I'm supposed to say right now,and,uh...
聽著 我知道我現在 該說些鼓勵你的話 但
It's... this is big, and it's sudden, and... I don't know.
這太重大 太突然了 我不知道
I have to wash my hair for Wilhelmina.
我還得去為Wilhelmina洗我的頭發了
Look, I... I gotta... I have to go.
我 我得 我得走了
Betty, look, you said you wanted to inspire one person,and you did.
Betty 你說你想激勵一個人 你做到了