特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創。
視頻出處:
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
You grab her boob.
你摸了她的胸
I didn’t grab it. I just... I sort of... grazed it.
我沒有 我只是 只是蹭了一下
Daniel. It was an accident. I was going to apologize.
丹尼爾 是意外 我打算道歉
I don't care how bad an assistant she is.
我不管這助理有多差
If you grabbed, grazed or looked sideways at that boob,
如果你摸 蹭 或是盯著她的胸
You cannot fire her. You'll have a big lawsuit on your hands.
你就不能炒她 否則你就會吃官司的
I am so, so sorry. I feel terrible about this.
我很抱歉 我感覺很糟
The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you.
你是我最不想傷害的人 我沒想到
I just... I didn't think...
我只是 我沒有想到
That's right, Hilda.
是的 希爾達
You didn't think. I know you didn't mean for this to happen,
你不知道 我知道你不是故意的
But do you know what photos like this do to campaigns?
但是你知道這種照片對競選意味著什么嗎
This is a big embarrassment for me!
這讓我太難堪了
Nobody could be as embarrassed about this as me.
我才是最難堪的人
It's my picture people are talking about.
人們談論的是我的相片
Well, then why did you do it?
那你為什么這么做
You've been so busy lately.
你最近一直很忙
I just wanted us to be... closer, you know?
我想讓我們親密一些
I wanted you to be excited about us again.
想讓你重拾熱情
I'm sorry if I'm an embarrassment to you.
如果讓你難堪了 我很抱歉