Are you all right?
你還好吧?
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm okay.
是的,我沒事,沒事。
Fischer's okay, unless he gets carsick.
費舍爾沒事,除非他暈車。
Saito?
齊藤?
Get Fischer in the back room now.
把費舍爾帶進后屋。
Get him in the back room. Move. What the hell happened?
帶他到后面,快點 ,怎么回事?
Has he been shot? Is he dying?
他中槍了?他要死了嗎?
I don't know. Jesus Christ.
不知道,上帝啊。
Where were you? What happened to you? Blocked by a freight train.
你去哪了, 怎么回事啊?被貨運車擋住了。
Why you put a train crossing in a downtown intersection?
為啥在市中心放輛橫沖直撞的火車?
I didn't. Where'd it come from?
我沒有啊,那它從哪兒來的?
Why the hell were we ambushed?
該問的人是我吧,為什么被人暗算了?
Those were not normal projections. They'd been trained, for God's sakes.
那并不是普通的投射,他們受過訓練,他奶奶的。
How could he be trained? Fischer's had an extractor...
他怎么會受過訓練,費舍爾找了個盜夢者。
teach his subconscious to defend itself,
教他的潛意識怎么自衛。
so his subconscious is militarized.
所以他的潛意識已經軍事化了。
It should've shown in the research. I'm sorry.
應該能調查出來的,抱歉。
Why the hell didn't it? Calm down.
那為什么沒查出來?冷靜點。
Don't tell me to calm down!
別他媽讓我冷靜!
This was your job, goddamn it! This was your responsibility!
這是你的工作,他媽的,都是你的錯!
You were meant to check Fischer's background!
你應該調查清楚費舍爾的背景!
We are not prepared for this!
這種情況我們怎么做!
We have dealt with sub-security before!
我們之前也對付過潛意識保鏢!
We'll be more a little careful and we're gonna be fine!
我們更小心一點 會沒事的!
This was not a part of the plan! He's dying, for god sake.
這并不在計劃之內!他要死了,老天爺。
Put him out his misery.
讓他解脫吧。
No, don't do that! Don't do that. Cobb, hey, hey.
不,別這么做 ,別這樣!柯布,嘿。
He's in agony. I'm waking him up.
他很痛苦,我叫醒他。