In your father's office, below the bookshelves...
在你爹的辦公室,在書架下面。
is his personal safe. We need the combination.
藏著他的私人保險箱,我們需要密碼。
I don't know any safe.
我不知道什么保險箱。
That doesn't mean you don't know the combination.
這并不意味著你不知道密碼。
Tell us what it is.
告訴我們密碼是什么。
I don't know.
我不知道。
We have it on good authority you do know.
我們是從高層打聽來的,你肯定知道。
Yeah? Whose authority?
是嗎?誰說的?
Five hundred dollars, this cost. What's inside it?
這玩意值五百美刀,里面有什么?
Cash, cards, ID. And this.
現金,卡,身份證,還有這個。
Useful?
有用嗎?
Maybe.
可能。
You're on. You've got an hour.
到你了,你有一個小時。
An hour?
一小時?
I was supposed to have all night to crack this.
我應該有整晚的時間。
And Saito wasn't supposed to be shot in the chest.
齊藤也不該胸口中槍。
You've got one hour, now get us something useful, please.
你有一個小時,請給我們點有用的東西。
What's that? Good authority.
怎么回事?就那個高層。
Uncle Peter.
彼得叔叔。
Just make them stop.
讓他們停下。
The combination. I don't know it.
密碼,我不知道。
Why does Browning say you do? I don't know.
布朗寧怎么說你知道?不知道。
Just let me talk to him and I'll find out.
讓我跟他談談,我就能知道了。